Ten

**/**/****

📖  Things are changing, I am changing. I don't feel good living with you anymore Chiku. I just feel guilty. I am sorry for not giving my time to you anymore Chiku. I am just lost.

Things are indeed changing with Jeongguk in one side he is going berserk, not finding a single proof against Lili, because the woman is keep poisoning his thoughts over their relationship. In another side his earlier drug dozes are giving him real hits of hell. He is just motionless, living in a corner of his emotions.

**/**/****

📖 Talking about hiding the truth, Chiku you did too once, for my happiness. I hope you would understand that this time, it's the other way around, I am hiding a huge truth from you in the sake of your happiness.

📖 I know, Hiding the truth from you was the worst ever choice, but it is worth then viewing your terrible eyes with worry for me. At least you are living with that Thought that I would tell you everything one day.

📖 I am sorry I don't kiss you anymore. I am sorry I can't kiss you anymore. Because it's just feels so wrong to me, all my lips now smell drugs and you fucking hate drugs. It would be more easier for me if you would at least have any likings towards them. But noo- fuck... I gotta go see you soon Chiku...

Sobs are getting constant for the boy who is now reading the diary. Guilt is building up his body, his mind. His head is paining while thinking that possible scenarios of that days, only if His Hyungie could gather up some courage to confront him everything, this would never happen. Only if he himself would not betray his Hyungie by leaving him, then everything would be great by now right?

**/**/****

📖 I can never cheat on you Chiku. I am still fucking waiting for you to be my first. How fucking can I impregnate someone?? Chiku you know me better then you yourself still? I wish you meant it when you said you trust me. Anygays,

You left Chiku. We promised to never apart. Yet, you left and I let.

You left me at that day, when I had a huge present for you to accept as our anniversary.... Hihi...

"I am so- sorry." Taehyung sobs holding the diary near to his chest. Oh how wrong he was all his life.

📖  But don't worry. I am not mad nor sad. Infact this is so damn great you left for Village. Wanna know. Well damn it's a surprise. Okay fine. "I bought a home for us. " Oh no did I spill it already? Shit!!!! Oh God... I am so dumb.

Anygays.....there is more.
CHIKU I HAVE CHOSEN . THAT I WILL RESIGN MY POST AND START A NEW LIFE IN OUR NEW HOME.

Tomorrow I am going to fix everything. I've already appointed a Lawyer don't worry. You enjoy your days with parents. I am glad we have such a sweet companion, The Kim couple. Well I am not mentioning some spoiled college brats name here. Gosh, That bitch is really irritating.

I am really sorry Chiku yet again. Your tears had really broke me today. I am rethinking my whole life decisions, where I went wrong baby. It's just I am just broke. I am just a normal boy. I couldn't do much like a mature one could have done in my position. But I am willing to make everything right by tomorrow. I am going to pack our bags chiku. See you soon. I meant tomorrow kikikikiki.

Then Taehyung's eyes stumbled upon the next page of the diary. Which has dry blood marks everywhere. His eyes widened.

📖 Chiku, it's that, please don't kill me, it's Our couple photo frame. It's just an accident Chiku I swear. When I was packing my things the photo frame slipped away from my hand. I hope you won't kill me. Amen.