16

The very Situation now is rigid.

Inside of Eunwoo's farmhouse, where Marriage reception is going on. People are attending it with their happy souls. Then here again standing the very soulless boy, who might seems like a big idiot to be cursed at, but if we see the whole scenario, standing on his foot, might we wouldn't be able to stop ourselves from doing the same thing he is doing.

No one is witty, when it's come to their hearts. They just seek attention of mind to think rationally. To act rationally.

Taehyung is now standing in front of the giant mirror looking at his dead shell. His faded self.....

Last night was the most precious night for him just like any other normal couple. He made up his mind to never look back again towards his darker past and only to move forward with the love of his life.

Yes he finally got his courage back, to fight with the entire world then again there goes his mother. Her a single phone call weakened the entire strength he could gathered. That woman is even ready to kill herself for the sake of his foolishness. Yes to Kill herself.

"Since when did you become such adult to take such decisions on your own Tae!!!"
Seokjin practically yelled at the dead boy startling him more.

"This shitty explanation of yours is ridiculous. No mother can do this to their own child. She is practically blackmailing You. And you are just being a dumb and nothing."

Although Taehyung is being used to it now, since the elder Duo Seokjin and Ana's sudden arrival to the place to prevent the marriage yet his petite frame is not lullling at all.

Seokjin is furious. He is seeing red. He knows how deeply the duo love each other yet HE IS FAILING TO MAKE THE SITUATION STABLE.

Hell, he doesn't even know that this is going on behind his back if he hadn't called Jhope at the right time.

"WHY ARE YOU SILENT NOW? ANSWER ME TAE." Not getting any reply Seokjin shouted more.

Goodness what he would even say? He himself is in the verge of passing out. But these questions are not helping the situation at all.

"HOW CRUEL YOU CAN BE MORE TAEHYUNG? THAT JEON BOY IS GOING CRAZY THERE AFTER FINDING YOUR STUPID APOLOGY LETTER!!! NOW TELL ME WAS IT THAT EASY TO LEAVE HIM BEHIND JUST LIKE YOU DID A FEW YEARS BAC-

"Hon Please." Irritated Ana interrupted her husband from uttering more words. She knows the male is spitting such words in anger still this is not the right time for goodness sake. The boy needs support not protests. 

"ANA PLEASE!!!" Seokjin practically threw a glare to his wife who just tried to cool up the environment.

"Please don't say anything. At least not NOW. NOT TODAY."
.THESE TWO MORONS NEVER LEARNT ANYTHING. THIS HAS BEEN ALWAYS THEM BEING DUMB."

"Hyu- hic* I can- can't loose sniff* Eomm-a." Taehyung tried to form a word in his cry.

"Gosh again this thing." Seokjin mumbled rubbing his face to decrease his temper.

"Your Eomma would never leave you no matter what you do. Because She is your Eomma Tae. A mother can never live without their children." Ana reassured rubbing his back tenderly.

"B-but sh- she said hic* sh-e- migh-might drink poi-poison, I-f I don't ma-rry, sniff* I don't want thi-s Noona." Taehyung mumbled looking at the floor.