18

Eunwoo is sweating a lot out of nervousness. Then again, A lot of butterflies is being disturbing his way of emotions inside of his stomach. He is happy. The happiest groom on planet now. He had always dreamt of this moment. Finally This is his reality. Yes a bitter sweet reality.

He immediately broke out of his trance when he heard murmuring around him, from near by people looking at the entrance door. Where his supposed to be future husband should be walking inside along with his mother. But-

Jeongguk?
Eunwoo mumbled with knitted brows
What is he doing here?

Seokjin scoffed immediately looking at the duo, holding firmly his chair handle preventing himself from punching someone!!!!

Whereas Ana is in a depressed mood. Only if she could do something to prevent the marriage.
Hey Jisus, please have a look inside of their hearts, Heart beats are gone.

This is not funny anymore. They can not just sacrifice everything right?

.
.
.
.
.

The moment Jeongguk's feet touched the aisle, goosebumps started to form on his body. His grip tightened around the other. All seems like a dream, no a nightmare.

This may be his all time dream to see his lover walking down the aisle for him.
But in reality? And the emotions?

Are Indescribable.

But Somewhere he really thanked the unknown one for his chiku, As he is going to a good hand for a better future. Yes there would be no love at first. But he would indeed get a family without any fear. He would get respect, protection, honour, most importantly a person who would never lie to him. Never.

God this is hard, Leaving you is hard Chiku. Hold me. Hold me tight.

People are gossiping about Jeon Jeongguk's appearance near the bride. Most of them are not liking the fact that, Jeon Jeongguk is being the renowned lawyer's husband's best man. Of course they both are enemies. Then how?

"Isn't he The one Who Defeated Our lawyer in this case?" A lady whispered to the sitting other.

"Absolutely he is the one. I know him. He is a snake. First he acted all good around the Byun Family, but the moment he acquired the Business? Boom he was a new fella thereafter. Scoff* a jerk."

"Are you sure he is the one? He looks  well mannered. Indeed he needed to win the case. I don't think he is the guilty one."

"Scoff* Don't you know? That bride Boy was his lover at first. I am damn sure he slept with our lawyer to make his lover win. Look...look... How they are holding hands. Don't they know that this is looking inappropriate at this moment?"

"Ladies, But I've heard, he was framed by Lili. She kidnapped him."

"What!! Who told you?"

"My husband heard it from his employees. They said he went to Jail for no reason. She was always into him, although he never allowed to approach. She took revenge by destroying his career. Poor boy."

"Gasp* That Lili girl must be hanged. If he is genuinely innocent."

"Scoff* Or what? Court judges are not dumb. She is the real culprit."

"Ladies let's create a social media group and spread his innocence all over. Otherwise he would never get justice from people's heart. Awwww look he is so pure."

"Aren't you the one, Who was cursing him a little earlier?"

"But now I adore him. Poor boy must be hard to leave his lover-wait then why the hell that bride left him? He should be with his lover right?"