Eight

After a lot of denials, the unbelievably confused boy chose to listen to his heart. Yes, It's already past 1 in the morning. The cake, which was made for his birthday has already melted. But it couldn't bring that pleasure to him, he has been seeking all these five years.

The boy needed an escape from his mind sufferings and at this moment there seems nothing fascinated rather then this old pages of memories.

CHIKU, The title says.

"Chiku huh? If you were that in love with me, Then why did you let us apart Hyungie?" The younger mumbled with a sad smile; rubbing his fingers tenderly through the word, hand written by A particular boy

"I am sorry, for reading th-is, I know I no longer held any position to kn-ow about your privacy, but I couldn't stop Anym-ore. Today I had to face a tru-th. I am practically at a position of a Joker now. I feel like I am playing with Eun's life. I am so-rry again. Gosh!!! Why the hell am I crying!!!"

**/**/****
Warning!!!!!!!!!

📖 So Yeah, Hii!! I know this is you Chiku, who is now reading my diary somewhere hiding from me, (I CAN SEE YA) If literally this is the case? then I really warn you to Give. mah. Baby. Back. Right. Now. You can't have mah baby. I am practically having this Mini version of you with me, As I won't miss you in my office time. And I won't. Share. With. You. Too. Get the hell away from it!!!! It's a warning!!!!

Taehyung couldn't help but to chukle, thinking of that face Jeongguk were probably making writing that words.

He still remembers, Jeongguk bought this diary a few days before he joins his new Job. As he needed his Chiku all with him in his new journey of life. Unbelievably that day Jeongguk was showing off to the other as he got his Chiku's mini version as a partner from now on.

"I am gonna give this diary your name Chiku. Chiku."

"Chiku." Taehyung mumbled again.

**/**/****

( You literally didn't listen to me right? God!!! It's the new page and you didn't leave mah baby alone to me)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

FINE.

Taehyung is laughing like a crazy possessd in the middle of night now. Gosh, Was his Hyungie that funny from childhood? He flips the page.

**/**/****

📖 Chiku, We have been together since our childhood. The moment, when I open my eyes for the first time, although you were not there nor I remember anything lol! But yeah, before I close it forever I just want to have you near me, with the remembrance of our love.