Chapter 6: Secret

Xiao Point of View

"Ugh..." Xiao slowly opened his eyes.

"Wake?" Lumine appeared in his field of vision, holding a glass of some blue liquid. "Here, have some of this." she held it out, and Xiao sat up, and chugged the glass of liquid down. Finishing, he put it off to the side, and blinked. He looked around at his surroundings. He was in Wangshu Inn, in that room.

"L-Lumine, why are we here?" His entire face was red.

"Sorry, I couldn't get ano-" A soft knock rang from the door.

"Your Highness? Do I receive permission to enter?" Morax. Xiao recognized that voice from anywhere. He had to. Otherwise, he was a disappointment to the adepti. How could he forget his savior's voice?!

"Enter." Lumine smiled softly at Xiao. "Wait a moment here, Xiao. I promise I'll be back as soon as I can." she left Xiao there resting, and slowly made her way into the kitchen, where Zhongli was waiting.

Minutes later, Lumine re-entered the bedroom, where Xiao was outside, looking at the view. "Lumi. Come here please."

Lumine silently teleported over. "Yes, my love?"

"Should we tell them? I know we didn't tell them, and that's what I feel really worried about."

"Xiao. It's going to be fine. I'll tell them. Besides, everyone at Celestia knows now, either way."

"What do you mean by that?!" He hushfully scolded.

"W-well... do you remember..? We... went to the point where I ended up... uh..."

"Pregnant?!" Xiao spun around. "You... we have children?!"

Lumine's entire face turned red. "Not my fault you felt like doing you-know-what with me and finishing off the Courtship Rite within my one and a half year and a half visit!"

It was Xiao's turn to turn red. "I-I..." He sighed. "You win."

Lumine sighed. "Your kids... ours really... they're really independent. I had twins."

"TWINS?!"

A/N: Hey guys! I finally fixed the little problem! (Missing chapter 5) All chapters will be coming to you godspeed, trying my hardest! (My fingers are currently dead)