Chapter 1: Return and Plans

Author's Note: The moment all have been waiting for! SEASON 2, and IT'S IN FACT, COME OUT EARLY! Due to early release, and lack of sleep and time for writing, I have not gotten very far with this series. The next chapter will not be posting not be able to be posted, until the 19 of February, since I have a concert coming up. As it's been a pleasure writing this series, but I suddenly realized... I'm kinda losing motivation here. So... I have a deal to strike with you. Currently, there are 4.1K views of season 1 of Rebirth. IF, we can get it to 6K....... I will make a season 3. 10K, and I will make all the seasons, going all the way up to six. The only reason why I ask of this, is because I've recently realized, I'm really tired. I just... it feels like I'm falling through a black hole. I... I've lost motivation. So... if you can show me how much love you give this series... I'll keep on going. I'll do my best, and good luck to anyone pulling for Zhongli/Ganyu; I've been successful, and currently have C4 Zhongli and C5 Ganyu. I plan to keep pulling for the geo daddy, and try to get C6 Ganyu, before the 2.5 update. Of course, like of those chubby Yae Miko lovers, I'm excited, and getting my primos ready to pull for her! I already have C3 Raiden, and C2 Kokomi, so I'm not going to be pulling for them. Once again, good luck, and I'll see you on the 19th!

..................

"This is absolutely annoying! Why can't we just walk into Mondstadt like normal people, for Celestia's sake!?"

"You know exactly why, Lumine! Word will spread like lightning and our chances of finding Xiao will lessen!" the male blonde replied.

"I know Aether... it's just... the truth hurts. I can feel his emotions, and they are always reading anger, fear, and sadness. It's got me worried sick..." Lumine replied back, fidgeting with the tails of her dress.

"If you're so worried, get your disguise on, and let's get going." Aether stated firmly; his strength in his words were only made due the thought of the damned fatui.

Lumine sighed. "For Xiao..."

The two 'traders' slowly made their way up to the gates.

"Halt! Who goes there?!" Lawrence, one of the Knights of Favonius, called out.

"O-oh! Hello there! W-were just visiting family, and we have a word for the Acting Grand Master! Nothing more!" Aether looked at his sister for support.

"Yes, yes! We are just visiting Je- I mean the Acting Grand Master!" Aether flashed his sister a warning look.

"I'm sorry, but if you want to talk to the Acting Grand Master, you'll have to be escorted by our Cavalry Captain, due the Acting Grand Masters orders."

"I understand. No worries!" Realizing her mistake, Lumine quickly corrected it. "But make sure he hurries up with it; uh, we've been traveling for quite some time now, and we're getting a bit cold."

"So sorry. He should be here by now." Swan the other guard replied just quickly to Lumine retort.

"Swan? We have visitors?" a blue-haired male came out from the entrance.

Kayea!

"Yes. Here they are, sir. They requested to meet with the Grand Master."

"Very well. Follow." Kayea took the lead and Lumine looked around in wonder. "Wow... really has changed..."

"Wow. You really must be living under a rock if you don't know what is going on these days... guards!" all the knights in the surrounding area looked at Kayea. "Capture them for investigation!"

"No! We can explain! Kayea, please, stop!" Lumine, forgetting everything that she had done, to just get herself into Mondstadt, lept up, her eyes almost fully shifting the color deep blue, suddenly stopped herself, hearing a telepathic message from Aether.