𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

One Month Later

One Month Later.

Me and Cash hasn't talked since he left my house that one day. I tried calling and texting him but they didn't go through so I just said fuck it.

I've been doing really good in my classes and I started a small business and it's blowing up.

A bunch of celebrities have been ordering from me and I've became friends with a few.

I was currently doing my nails on live since it was time for a new set.

I looked at the phone reading some of the comments.

"Y'all want me to do a Q & A?" A lot of people was saying yes so I tapped the question thing and all questions started flooding in.

"Why we ain't seen you with Cash?" I read the question out loud then laughed.

"That's gang we just been busy that's all" I shrugged going to the next question. Not finna put my business on the internet.

"When you going back in person?"

"Most likely second semester cause I wanna go ta prom and stuff"

"Alright y'all im done with my nails" I said showing them my nails.

"The fuck" I scrunched up my face hearing somebody banging on my door

I quickly ended the live and went into my closet grabbing my glock 19.

I went downstairs and looked through the peep hole and saw cash all bloody.

"Man what the fuck done happened to you?" I opened the door and pulled him in.

He didn't say anything so I pulled his shirt up to see where the blood was coming from. There was two bullets in his stomach but they weren't deep so I could take it out myself.

I walked him into the garage and got all of my medical shi. My dad had taught me how to do this stuff a few years ago.

After removing the bullets, stitching it up, and wrapping it I gave him three pain pills and a cold bottle of water.