𝐒𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Me, Yas, and Isaiah had been waiting for five hours and they still haven't told us anything yet

"Excuse me?" I asked the receptionist at the front desk. She was on the phone and smacking her gum loudly.

I asked again since I guess she didn't hear me.
"Excuse me?" She just ignored me again.

"AYE BITCH NOW IF I THROW THIS MOTHERFUCKIN PHONE AT YO BOWLING BALL SHAPED HEAD ID BE WRONG RIGHT?" It was the wrong mfn day ta be tryin me istg.

The lady looked scared. "What's the persons name?"

"Tremaine White"

"He just got out of surgery. That's all I have ma'am."

"Omg Alr" I went to go sit down.

"What they say?" Isaiah asked lifting his head out of his hands.

"The same shi basically" I sighed feeling myself about to break down again. This shi was my fault. All over some petty shi.

After I felt myself dozing off a doctor came out.

"Family of Tremaine White?"

"That's us" we all stood up walking over to the doctor.

"Is he okay?" I asked softly not actually wanting a answer because it was a 50/50 chance that the answer could be bad.

"Yes Mr.White is actually okay and stable. He got shot once in his stomach but it didn't hit any important organs. And the second bullet only grazed his shoulder. We only had to perform surgery to remove the bullet."

"Can we go see him?"

"Yes Ma'am he is woke and is in room 238."

After we all got on the elevator and waited for our stop, we went to find room 238.

"Y'all go first im scared" I mumbled once we got infront of the door. I felt like he would be mad at me and possibly break things off and I couldn't handle that right now.

"Mmcht bitch go" Yas opened the door and pushed me in.

"Mean bitch" I mumbled looking at Tre while he just stared at me.

"Man see I knew I shouldn't had came up in hea" I spoke quietly to myself.

"Tre you not gone say nun?"

"What Im supposed to say?"

"Imma just get straight to the point. If you don't wanna be with me no more that's fine. I shouldn't had brought you into my mess." I spoke looking him in the eyes. He didn't say anything so I just sighed and got up to leave the room.

"Girl sit yo ass down"

"If you just gone stare at me then what's the point?"

"I'm not mad at you. And yo ass talking about me leaving you? Ova what? Ian got no reason to."