𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

Cash was outside of Jasmine's house just waiting

Cash was outside of Jasmine's house just waiting. He regretted the way that he said what he said. It did sound like he was only friends with her because he felt bad.

But that wasn't true, he didn't know how to describe how he felt. He was never a good word person.

Waiting five more minutes and didn't see her coming out he went and unlocked her house door using a card.

"JAS" he yelled looking and walking around the kitchen and living room he saw empty cups and white powder on the kitchen counter and scrunched his face up.

"I just know this nigga ain't in my house" He heard jasmine mumble coming downstairs.

"Fuck is you here fa?" She said standing at the end of the steps.

"Jasmine what drugs you been taking ?" He asked seriously.

"Can you get out? How the fuck you even get in here?" Jasmine rolled her eyes walking to the fridge and getting her a bottle of water.

"WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU?" Cash had snatched her up.

"Let me go bruh" Her voice cracked. She was a hard body but didn't like the way he had snatched her up.

"Cash can you leave please?" She felt tears start coming out of her eyes, She just wanted to be alone.

"Come here man" Cash pulled her in a hug and had just let her break down. He didn't say anything but was just holding her to let her know that she wasn't in this shit alone.

"Cash I'm so tired and I don't know how much longer I can hold on" She mumbled letting go out of the hug and wiping her face.

"Don't talk like that mama." He grabbed his shirt to wipe the rest of her tears.

"Just go home" She sighed walking back upstairs to her room.

"Nah I'm coo" He walked in her room and plopped down on the bed while she ignored him and was getting one of her prerolled blunts.

"Aw yea, what all drugs you took?"

"It don't matter they already in my system" She shrugged lighting the blunt.

"Bruh you finna piss me off" He smacked the blunt out of her hand causing her to turn around and swing on him.

"HIT ME BACK" She was yelling, hitting, and crying.

"Ight that's enough" He grabbed both of arms and pinned them down to her side.

His lip had a little slit on them.

"oh my gosh I'm so sorry" She started breaking down. Mad at herself for putting her hands on him and pushing away the only person that seemed to care.

"Cmon" She mumbled pulling him into the bathroom to clean his cut then had put some Neosporin on it.