𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧

Jasmine was currently going through all of the pockets of the clothes in the laundry room so that she could wash clothes

"The fuck" She mumbled to herself pulling a piece of paper out of Cash's joggers pocket with a number on it she chuckled bitterly then went upstairs.

"Cash what the fuck is this?" She threw the now ripped up piece of paper in his face.

"Fuck is you throwing paper fa?" He scrunched his face up.

"Just let me kno one thing" She looked him dead in his eyes.

"Was that a bitch number?"

"The fuck is you talking about? Ohhh trinity?"

"Who else? So you getting more than one bitch number but it's MULTIPLE?"

"You trippin" Cash shrugged his shoulders sitting back down.

"You got me fucked up if you think you just finna sit here after telling me you got a bitch number." She scuffed. Cash thought the whole thing was funny so he decided to just play along.

"It's not like we together" He turned around looking at her.

"Yea gang you right." She went and got her phone and went to cashapp to send him $400 for the shi he bought then she went and got a trash bag and got all of his belongings and threw the back outside on the porch.

"You needa be outside with yo shi in the next three minutes."

"Bruh" He started laughing.

"I'm trying so hard to not put my hands on you but you pushing it." Her voice started cracking which made Cash go back serious.

"Aye baby it was a prank" He got up and tried to hug her but she dodged it and locked herself in the bathroom.

He started hearing her sniffing which made him feel even worse.

"Open the door ma." He mumbled knocking softly.

"CASH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU WANT DAMN" She yelled at him.

"It was a joke that girl was for my hb"

"I'm supposed ta believe that dumbass shi?"

"Yea"

"Nigga please" She scoffed.

"When i get outta here you betta be gone or imma start swinging on yo ass I swear ta god."

Cash just got his stuff and left.

"All this over a fuckin joke bruh" He mumbled reversing out of her driveway.

One of his old hoes had hit him up.

Aviona

You fr about having a girl?

Why wsp?

I'm tryna get sum dick but don't
want my body count ta go up yk.

I can slide rn?

Yea cmon.

Bet.

~~~
A la filler chapter.