𝐒𝐢𝐱

"I feel like you trippin" I shrugged talking to Mia

"I feel like you trippin" I shrugged talking to Mia. She claiming Jas been acting weird eva since her and Tre got together but ion think she has. I mean ofc she not gone be with us 24/7 anymore like she used to. But she still be making time for us.

"Nah she moving weird" She scrunched her face up.

"Just leave it alone" I rolled my eyes finishing up on my blunt.

"Mfs get a bf and forget about they friends" I heard her mumble.

"Girl shut up damn. She ain't did shi yo ass just wanna nag about sum" I mugged getting my lighter and lighting the blunt.

"I'm just sayin tho. She ain't do nun of this with Jamar."

"You really gone bring him up? That's something totally different and you know that."

"Not really"

"Yea im finna go you ain't finna blow my high." I rolled my eyes getting my purse and keys and left.

After I pulled up to my house I got out calling Jas ta get her hip.

"heyyy bitch i was just finna call you" She smiled.

"Bitch i gotta get you hip." I mumbled putting my roach in the ashtray.

"Igh on what?"

"Mia bein weird."

"What happened?"

"So i was at ha house rolling up and then she gone start a convo about you being weird- "me being weird?" She cut me off asking.

"Girl yea sayin since you and Tre got together you been moving funny and then gone bring up Jamar." I saw her leave out of a room and go into a different one.

"How have I been moving weird since I've been with Tre? I still always be talking to y'all and we still be hanging out nsht wtf is she on?"

"Mannn idk."

"Im finna add her"

"Alr" i nodded my head. After she added her she didn't join the first time so Jas ringed her again and she finally answered.

"Fuck is y'all callin my phone fa?"

"Wtf is wrong with you? Ian did shi ta yo ass and then you claim I'm being weird cause I be with my nigga? The Fuck." Jas started going off. We all knew jasmine had anger issues and got mad really fast.