𝐎𝐧𝐞

I was currently otp with Mia and Yas

I was currently otp with Mia and Yas. I'm finna tell them that for my senior year I would be doing in-person school. Instead of online like I've done my whole life. Never ever stepped a foot inside of a school building.

"Igh hoes guess whatttt" I dragged out.

"what"

"Wsp?"

"I'm doing in person this school year."

"Bitch you deadass?" Yas screamed.

"Bitch im on my way ova der" Mia said then hung up.

"I'm gone catch a ride from Mia." Yas hung up.

Since they was comin ova I decided to clean my room up. It wasn't dirty dirty but I had clothes onna flo nsht. Turning on my rap playlist "don't trust em" by sexyy red came on.

"they all some cheaters and he prolly suckin dick" I rapped loudly.

" shut yo can't sing ass up" My momma yelled from downstairs. Ha old ass always hatin onna real thorough bread playa.

After I got done cleaning up I ordered some papa johns but had to go ta the store to get it since they didn't come ova here after three o'clock. Ghetto ass neighborhood done scared em off.

I texted the group chat with Yas and Mia to let them know I'm going to get food incase they got there and I was still gone.

Heading outside to my car I got into my red 2016 Charger. My daddy got it for my 16th birthday.

Going through my playlist and clicking "shaq and kobe" by Deeskie dub I pulled off and waited till my favorite part to scream the lyrics.

"I hit the la hoe up like damn wsp been tryna fuck fa weeks
My baby momma callin she trippin im out hea serving geeks.
And wassaname naggin she fussin cause I busted onna sheets
You say it's smoke with mbm just kno you got some smoke with me
Bitch I got bougie dick"

Pulling up into the papa johns lot I paused my music getting out making sure to lock my doors. Going inside it wasn't many people inner like six or seven.

I went up to the counter to see if my food was done yet.

"What you want?" The worker rolled her eyes popping her gum. Damn this bitch rude.

"I got a online order fa jasmine" I replied.

"It ain't done get grab a number and when it's done we gone call the number."

"K" I grabbed number 34 and stood off to the side so I wouldn't be in anybodys way.

Hearing the bell on the door go off I turned to see who it was. It was a boy and Isaiah who was Yas's Boyfriend.