I Bloom Just For Him

Sergey
"I miss you!" I placed my head between her breasts. Taylor hugged me as she opened the hotel room.

"How far you've come here?" She asked me. We locked the door. She literally wears nothing but a panties.

"I don't even know, honey." I told her, I slipped my hand in her panties.

She let go of my hug and walked to the mirror. "You know, Sergey..."

"What?" I asked.

"There's a big parade night in the town hall. Everyone is coming."

"I know, I'm here to ask you out to come with me."

"Listen, Sergey, I knew you've come so far to Italy, but another man has asked me out first to come with him."

"Who the fuck he is?"

"A collage friend... I... I kinda date him, he'll come in 10 minutes, you better be away,"

"What in the fucking hell? Don't you know..." I took out a box from my pocket. A ring. Yes. I was about to propose Taylor.

"I'm sorry, Sergey, but I can't," she answered. She rejected me!

"I told you before you left I'm going to marry you, why, Tay? Why?"

"I just don't know... Sergey.. I don't know... I'm sorry." She said.

I looked at her in disbelief. I've booked the same hotel room just to see her. Now she rejected me.

"I'm gonna fuck your life more than he'll ever fuck your pussy." I said and I left her room.

Adam

Sergey and I booked a room so he can meet his so called gf, Taylor and asked her out. But my gut said he won't be leaving with her to that parade night. I stressed in a sexy sleepwear.

I don't know why, and when was the last time I rode a dick so good like his. Something inside me blooms for him. I can't say that I'm in love but a different feeling hits me every time he puts his dick inside me. And why he thought of him having a girlfriend suddenly cause a wave of jealousy, I don't even know.

That sex we had that night. I tried not to scratch my ass on his dick when I wore that jockstrap. But my body told me so. I even forgot the feeling of bellyache I had after spaghetti. But after he went to sleep, I pooped super liquid diarrhea for nearly 7 times in the toilet.

The next morning I dressed in apron without any clothes after my mum leaving. My belly still hurts. But I felt sexy exposing my ass in front of him. And I was right. We fucked in the kitchen and I sharted myself when he was inside me. I feel no shame about that. He liked that. I felt like a bitch craving for dicks. I don't always being a bottom but for him that's my life.

I was looking at myself in the mirror, I'm a sexy twunk when I heard someone entered the room. I saw Sergey standing behind me, he's so masculine.

"Oh," I tried to sound sexy in front of him, he couldn't get his eyes off of my arse, I bet. My sexy sleepwear shows everything. He nibbled my ear.

"Where are you going?"
He's so close that I can feel his stone touched the surface of my crack.

"The parade..." I answered, I slowly touched his dick and caressed it. He's so gentle, I want that dick inside my ass now.

 He's so gentle, I want that dick inside my ass now

"With whom?" He asked.

"A friend of mine." I lied.

I looked at the mirror, I saw a wave of jealousy in his face.

"A male?" He asked

"Yes..."

"No, you're coming with me." He stated.

"Why should I?"

"I want this..." He slowly fingered me through the crack of the sleepwear. I moaned in the front of the mirror. He's the only one who can make me moan like a real woman.

"Sergey... I..." I stopped when he put another finger. I moaned again. Every part of his body fits into my ass that it was made just for me.

He then kissed my lips. I let him explore my mouth. Then he put me in his arms. "You're a big bitch!"

He carried me to the bed, he undressed himself, I knelt between his crotch, I put my tongue on his dick, I kissed it slowly, his dick is so fresh that makes me sure he didn't fuck Taylor. I'm glad. I slowly licked every inch of him before putting the whole dick inside my mouth. He moaned as I started to suck him.

I gagged when he bounced it to hard into my mouth, but I love it, I couldn't lie, I look at him at the eyes and and I see is love, this masculine man's dick is in my mouth, I don't care what the world says, his is mine and mine is his.

I stood up slowly and kissed him, he returned the kiss so wild, I slowly sat on his hips, and I felt those fingers play with my hole, then in a matter of seconds, he ripped my sleepwear. It torn apart I moaned when all that I knew is his dick entered mine.

We kissed again while I bounced slowly slowly untill I lost control of my own ass. If I were in heaven, this guy must be a God. He's so handsome with sweet and sexy moan whenever my ass clutched his dick deeper and deeper. I want that dick to sword up in my belly up to my throat.

Then I stopped bouncing with his dick still in mine. I kissed him and I felt a warm squirt inside mine. I locked his nipples.

"There'll be no parade. You're all that I need." That's what he said and from the moment I knew my ass belongs to his dick.

I'm planning to stop writing, give me your comments about how you want the story to be.