Boy in lingerie

"You've been seeing another man!" Sergey stormed in as he threw the diaper at me. I don't remember what happened last night as I rejected his offer to be his boyfriend saying that I'm engaged to Adam Johnson.

"He's my fiance!" I stated back.

"I wasn't talking about Adam Johnson! But the guy who texted you this morning and said his name is Peter!" Sergey answered.

"What in?" I stopped. There has only one Peter in my life. My ex when I was 17. The first dick I rode, the one who took my virginty in California, the one who taught me that my ass isn't only for pooping but to please a man. "I don't know him." I answered carelessly.

"Oh yeah? But riding dick in California? Sucking dick in bathub with roses petal? Smearing face with cum? That's all he said in his messages!"

"Are you checking my phone?"

"It's not your business. But how many men you've been seeing when you're with me? Fucking cheater!"

"But you fuck that fucking Taylor fucking White in front of me. Isn't that cheating too!!?"

"Stop bringing up about Taylor! She's not in this and not related to this. You've went to far, you cheated on me with Peter and then engaged to Adam Fucking Jhonson! Aren't you feeling guilty? Giving your ass to every man who has dick? Have you been running out of seat to sit on so you sit on every dick you saw?!" Sergey is on rage. I saw him turning red.

"Peter is my ex when I was 17! Get over it!" I snapped back. But why when I mentioned Peter I felt a wave of sexual tense in my ass?

"Get over it, eh? Get over it you say? How can I get over it when I knew the hole I've been fucking is shared with some other people? First you lied to me about Adam Johnson! You told me he was just your private doctor. Yet you suck his dick and ride his bloody cock! Even poop for him. With a sex fantasy I've only shared with you! Then you.. I believe you're not over your ex! I believe you've been seeing each other while I've been away with Taylor!"

"What did you do with Taylor too when you've been away?" I attacked him back.

"SHUT UP! I AM TALKING ABOUT YOUR BETRAYAL!" He whipped me so hard on my ass that I screamed.

"Have you lost your mind!" I said. I was naked with dirty diaper. I stood up and planning to run away, back to my fiance. I grabbed my jeans and put it on. My diaper is full but I don't care

"Go fuck yourself!" Sergey said. He stopped chasing me then he threw himself to the dirty bed.

I grabbed my phone and ordered a taxi to leave his place. Then the taxi took me to the city area and then I found the messages he's been talking about.

Hey Dave, it's Peter. I know you've been so mad to me. But I'd like to apologize to you in person. I've been married to Kai since 5 years ago. We have a wonderful marriage, but my guilt haunts me every night. I know you are here in this town, so I'll tell you that I'm having a visit to this town you're in. I'm in Elk Hotel, all alone in room 377. Kai is not here, the thought of being in a hotel reminds me of us, when you rode my dick that wild in California, when you suck my dick and never let any inch of it unsucked, when we fuck one another in the bathtub of rose petal. But it won't be that way anymore. Meet me, I'd like to apologize. I'm a married man now."

I don't know why but there's a part of mee wants to see him again, so I told the driver "Elk Hotel."

I arrived at the lobby and then went to the bathroom for changing. I want to revenge Peter. I changed my dirty diaper and and planning on turning into a super transparent undies. But then I didn't wear any clothes, i just put my red lingerie and then wear a jacket and jeans to hide it. Then I went to room 377.

I saw a man in a short shirtless on the bed. He was on his phone when I entered. Peter is looking better than the last time I saw him.

"Can't wait to ride you in a maid dress!" I heard another man's voice from his phone. It must be Kai.

"Yeah little ass, use that vibrator when I'm away, I'll be leaving now." Peter answered as he saw me entered. He hung up and looked at me.

I walked to his bed, so close. "Oh, hei..." He answered with doubt in his voice. Before he could say another thing, I landed my lips on him. He didn't deny me. Instead he kissed me back, we kissed like the last time in California, so wet and I let my lips dance with the move his tongue made. Then I broke the kiss.

"Peter.. I.. I've been missing you so bad!" I cried to his chest. He hugged me.

"Dave, I'm so sorry." He whispered he put his hand on my back. I deliberately posed my ass up so he can see the change on me.

"You've changed a lot." Peter admitted. He looked into my eyes, I deliberately pretend that my hand touched his dick.

"Upps, sorry," I said in a guilty manner but he just smiled and grabbed my hand them he himself put my hand on his dick.

"Do you believe that genie would come when you rub him?" He asked. The tension is different now.

"I'd like to give a try," I rubbed his short slowly. I knew he's hard. Then I stopped. "So hot here." I said. Then he was confused but I took off my clothes. I'm in a red lingerie right now.

"Oh, wow," he said. The curve of my ass would get him cheat on Kai. I knew. Little do he know that I put the camera on.

"Peter, you are married," I reminded him but my hand kept rubbing his short.

"Kai isn't here..." He whispered. He was still in his short when I sat on his dick. I heard his breath is now getting faster.

"But..."

"Why are you wearing this, Peter?" I asked as my hand slowly undress him. He didn't fight. The sight of me in a lingerie has been driving him crazy. He's completely undressed now, his dick is up. I slipped that into my ass and started riding him. Then we did that 69. I moaned and groaned so hard. Peter is still my old Peter in making me feeling this way.

Suddenly I stopped and dressed back. He's not satisfied yet.

"Why?" He asked

"I'm sorry, Peter. But I'm engaged to someone else." I said leaving his room. I got our sex tape and ready to send it to Kai.