Peter's Revenge

Dave
I'm so oily. Now I found my mouth sucking someone's dick. "You've always been this good" It's Peter's voice.

But there's another dick in my eyes. "Why would do it?" It's Sergey voice. His dick bounces inside my eyes then they both stopped.

I woke up to that crazy dreams, being fucked at the both ends by the two man. I opened my eyes to see another hand has been playing with my hole. I moaned, I must be having a Weird dream.

I no longer work with Sergey as his secretary. I work in a different office. But there's a weird policy here that you must not be gay. So I'm pretending to be straight the whole time.

"Am I waking you up?' my fiance asked. His fingers danced in my whole.

"Ughhhh" I moaned as his fingers feel so good inside of me. My hand reached for his dick and it was there.

I don't remember what happened last night. I came back to Adam's apartment and he is having a big problem.

"My mum, she wants me to come," he said.

"I'll come with you." I said.

"The problem is I told her I'm having a girlfriend, she didn't know I'm fucking a gay twink." Adam said

"You never came out to your family?" I asked, the same story with mine, probably.

He looked at me in the eyes. "No. But they seem to know that. Years ago I had my first boyfriend, but of course, we were back street. He is a twink, a perfect twink in school. He had that bubble ass as he went to gym regularly. One day, we were in the school gym
The gym was empty. I've always knew that I'm a gay, then I went to gym bathroom to masturbate. But I met my ex boyfriend there, Cody. He's naked there, posing in front of the gym bathroom. His ass was so perfect, I'm so turning on but of course I won't touch him. I went to the toilet to jerk off on the toilet seat, I made noise then I heard a knock. Then I saw Cody's shoes and I opened the door for him. It's only the two of us. And he's naked, so do I with my sweet pants half open. He didn't say anything he, he just sat on my boner, rock it back and forth until I cum countless time. I asked him out, we slept together as we escaped class, we fucked everywhere, In the woods, I can say that more than half is his life dating me is naked. Until one day, the story of us fucking one another is heard by my family. I stated to them I'm straight and Cody is a friend, so I broke up with him. He's so broken the he moved, later I heard he found another top and became the talk of the town. For years I convince my parents I'm straight. I'm dating girls, but none of that worked, I've always wanted to fuck a boy. Then I became a doctor, years of struggling becoming straight I knew I was never wrong. My body knows what it wants." He told me. He kissed my nipples snd I csrresed the back of his hair.

"Your mum knows you've been sleeping with men," I said

"She might know, but she won't understand." He answered

"So what's your plan?" I sat and massaged his dick. The fresh smell of his dick in the morning got me hungry.

"I'm having a close female friend I called Jess, she's coming with me introducing herself as my girlfriend. But I can't live without your hole. I'm a sex addict. I'll take you home with me," Adam said.

"Me? How?"

"You'll tell my mum that you are Jess' brother. We'll be flying to Northern Italy soon." Adam stated.

I didn't say anything. But he knew I agreed. Then I asked him one question, "Adam, do you still love Cody?"

He looked at me right into my soul, "I do. But I don't know where he is now. Probably he's married to a man, or being a slut, I don't know." He answered. "And do you still love Peter?"

How could he knew about Peter? "Who?"

"Your ex. I knew two days ago you've ridden someone's husband." Adam answered.

"Adam, listen..."

"Nah, it's okay. Won't be a matter to me. What's Kai's response to the sex tape of you riding his husband's dick?"

"He called me a slut. Adam, listen, I'm.."

"Shhhh..." He said and pushed my head to his dick. I couldn't speak as my mouth is now wrapping his dick. "You know, sometimes I wonder how lucky I am to win you from Sergey." He continued.

He pushed me again to throat his dick deeper. "Remember the first time we met? That Jerk put too much laxative in your drinks to play with scat. But the effect is worse, so you need to go to the doctor, to me, then there the first time I examined your whole body. You don't know how hard I tried not to fuck my own patient at the first appointment, so I offered you a traditional massage, and you liked it. Then I massaged your dick and your ass, don't you like it,? Then when I massaged your shoulder, your slutty little mouth kissed my dick... Yes, I'm hard. Then that dick slipped to your hole. Our affair began." Adam told me the story of our first meeting.

"Whom did you fuck before we met?" I stopped sucking to swallow his cum

"I went to glory hole. I fuck anyone I don't know."

"You're so nasty"

"Yes, you're right, boy."

"Sergey is a bisexual," I told Adam.

"I'm not sure, have you ever fucked him?"

"He's always a top."

"Really? Seems like his own boyfriend didn't know eh," Adam mocked me.

"What do you mean?"

"He's probably a bi, forget about it." Adam changed the topic. He suddenly massaged his belly as if he's in pain.

"How's your belly?" I asked him.

"Better, but I still have that diarrhea when I pooped." Adam stood and let out a juicy fart then walked to the toilet. I heard him bombed the toilet with his diarrhea. I rushed to the bathroom.

"Where are we going to leave to Italy?" I asked. As I saw him clutching his belly. His dick is still standing.

"Soon," he said, but now I moved closer and sat in his dick. But something in my ass felt different, hot and juicy. Fuck!

I stood up to find that my hole is now so fucking messy. Yellow liquid ran down my thighs and his dick is so fucking dirty. "Well, I don't know," I said. I didn't feel any belly ache before, but why te fuck am I having this diarrhea?

I heard Adam shart once more and that yellow liquid down to the bowel. Then my finance is throwing up. He's poisoned!

"Fuck!" I saw him throw up and down at the both end while I couldn't hold on my diarrhea either. We both are fucked up in scat. He used the toilet, and then I saw my dirty panties from last night and dressed in that so I won't be pooping on the floor. I felt a wave of nausea in my belly then an urge to sneeze. As I sneezed, another wet liquid escaped my crack then I threw up.

"Someone must have poisoned us!" Adam said. I lay on the bathroom floor with unstoppable bladder. Then my phone rang. A message.

See you in Elk Hotel, room 237. If you didn't come before 10:00 am then the video of us fucking that you sent to Kai will be sent to your boss so you get fired. Love, Peter.

Fuck! It's 9:30 and my ass couldn't stop shitting.