Twink Secretary

Another 5 minutes I can't believe that I'm in a stranger's car. This handsome stranger is now sitting on the driving seat. Nobody was seeing us, so I decided to enter his car with my broken pants.

"Take them off. You better not wearing broken things!" He said. Then he started to drive.
I took my pants, his car is warm. I saw him start to unzip his pants. He got a bonner. He started to rub his dick with his left hand and drive with his right hand. I took off my pants and now I'm in a thong, pink thong.

"From the first time I saw you, I like that ass." He said. He kept rubbing his dick. The road was empty and long. Nobody is going to see us.

I can't hold on anymore, I bent down and sucked his dick. My mouth was there, I can't deny what I like. It felt like heaven. He kept moaning that can't focus on the road. Then I stopped sucking as he stopped driving. We parked by the outskirt of town.

"Why would a beautiful boy like you works the night shift this late?" He asked. I saw him reached for his condom on the dashboard then he put on.

"Sit on my dick while I'm driving!" He stated

"What are you insane?" I asked in shock.

"Whatever happens, either we die or not, we'll be ending up in paradise!" He said. I was scared, I took off my thong and I sat on him my hand grabbed his neck as I was riding him, slowly, slowly, and quicker. He started to drive. Weird. He didn't moan at all, while it was me, moaning all the way, he's so good. I'm feeling like I'm tight again, like Peter's dick has never been in my whole. This stranger is so big. I couldn't stop riding him, every bounce I made beat the sound of his car. I couldn't get stop, he cum inside me, but he didn't moan everything. I was so small compared to him.

I don't remember how long we were on the road but then we arrived at his house. He must be fucking rich . I got up from his lap. He closed his eyes. And then offered me a bottle of drink. "We end up in our own heaven, especially you, correct?" He asked as he handed me the bottle.

I took the bottle. I was so thirsty. Then I felt the acid in it. Tasted like lemon. "Is it lemon?" I asked.

"Kinda." He said as he kissed me. Then he put me in his arm, naked. The snow is so fucking cold. But as he took me inside of his house, everything is better.

"You look good in thong," he said. I remembered I left my thong in his dashboard. "I have a wardrobe of it. You can wear anything you want. A fishnet too."

I like trying new things, fishnet could be sexy too. I realised that he wore nothing in the house. He was naked with his big dick. He's more handsome than Peter.

"Are you sleeping in that?" He asked me as he saw me in fishnet. He was sitting on his bed with his giant dick.

"First try," I answered. I looked myself at the mirror. The part where my whole got exposed is free of fishnet. Then I sat on his lap but seemed like he wasn't in the mood anymore.

"I'm not a bad person." He said, he rose from his bed. That dick!

"Yeah, I know..." I answered. My hole wanted his dick again.

"But I need to make sure we'll sleep together tomorrow." He said.

"What do you mean?"

I didn't see it coming but then I found myself chained in is bed. I cannot move. "What are you doing with this?" I asked.

"Be mine for tonight," he said. He slipped in bed next to me then whispered "You're mine now."

I was so scared but I played it cool. "But I don't even know your name." I answered.