Peter, Sergey, or Adam?

I woke up in our room with a sore in my eyes. I don't remember how I came back here. All I know is gay sex. Gay sex. It's all the best. Adam was nowhere next to me. I tried to walk normally.

I saw Adam naked in the kitchen with only apron on his chest. His ass is so sexy with that little apron string. "Are you wearing that? What's your mum going to say?" I asked.

"Oh, good morning." He answered me. "Mum and Jess isn't home." He said

" He said

"Where?"

"They go to the store, it'll take 4 hours for them to go back here. The first 2 hours they'll drive, the next 2 hours they'll walk because mum wants to show Jess some view."

"Why don't you drive them?"

"I don't have license to drive."

"What?"

"Yes, because the only thing I can drive or ride without a license is you." Adam told me.

"What the fuck, Adam."

He chuckled. "I'm kidding, I was planning to join, but, yeah, I got severe diarrhea this morning. I've told you, I don't eat pasta."

"Oh," I tried so hard not to grab his bums.

"How's your ass? Does it still hurt?" He asked and smile.

"Fuck you, Adam." I said.

He smiled and poses to show his whole bum. But pretending not to look at me. "Juicy fart, all this morning." He said.

I wish I had my tongue there.

"Does Jess know you're gay?" I asked.

"She knew I fucked Dave that day, yes. I paid her well for this stupid joke. Living in a closet," Adam replied. 'Sorry, gotta let this one go," he let out a juicy fart. So juicy that he must have sharted himself but he didn't.

"Ughh!" I slapped that bums. He smiled.

I stood behind him. I don't remember why being so stupid, but I realised I didn't wear anything. I was naked behind him.

"You better finish," I told him to cook for our breakfast.

"No, you finish me now." He suddenly said. He turned off the stove and turned back to me.

His hand grabbed my dick and he knelt, started to suck me. Oh fuck. So fucking fuck. I fucked his mouth so hard. He farted all over while sucking me. Then he stood up, one leg was on the cabinet.

Now I saw him, he has sharted a little as he spread his ass. "Men will be men" I whispered.

I tapped my dick thrice on his bum then I pulled in. Adam moaned so hard that he would wake up the whole neighbors. I put my fingers to his mouth to stop him. But I like the way he moaned like a horny slut.

He moaned again. "Ughh, yes daddy... Oh fuck. Fuck me daddy, deeper daddy. I fucking love that dick!"

"You love that?"