Slutty Kai

"You're sick in the mind!" The boy snapped at me.

I threw one billion fucking dollar to his face ,"Here's your payment! Never be a slut again!" I told him. He stood up and left my bedroom

I sat on my bed, thinking how crazy last night was for that boy. I met him in the bar wearing pink lingerie, we fuck but I couldn't stop my fetish. So I locked him to my bed and then I smeared his face with my ass full of shit then I fucked his tight pussy until he barely can't walk.

I was so angry. Why my fucking twink cheated on me and even engaged to someone else. I've been trying to call out Taylor but there's no reply. That girl disappeared into the thin air. No one can make me feel like Taylor and Dave did. I checked my phone, but there's no message from the one I wish would text me.

I reached out for a number, a number I thought I won't ever call. Heather. She's Taylor's best friend.

"Hello?" Her voice hang

"Is it Heather?" I asked.

"Yes. Who are you?"

"I'm Sergey Balmer."

There's a pause. Long pause.

"Is there anything I can help?" Heather asked.

"I want to know about Taylor White. Where is she?"

"Oh, so sorry to inform you. But she's in Northern Italy."

"What did she do there?"

"I don't know but I have her address, I'll send you her hotel," then she hung up.

I thew my phone and lay on the bed. Usually when I lie, there's always been a mouth wrapping my dick. But now it's empty. My right hand knew what to do, I grabbed my own cock and started to massage it. I thought about what a good ride Dave will do to me. but now, I don't know where he is, he left me, after cheating on me. I want him wearing that red thong, I want Taylor too, wearing nothing as I suck her nipples. I want that threesome.

A message popped up on my notification. It's from Heather. She sent me Taylor's hotel and room. Fuck? Am I going to Italy? I don't know. But my dick says yes! We're going to Italy.

Peter's POV.

"You're a cheater!" I just landed at the airport when Kai slapped my face.

"Well, slow down, babe!" I told my husband. Then we entered our car and drove home. He didn't speak all the way home.

"What was that slap for?" I asked him. "And why are you wearing those to the airport?" I was curious as I saw him wearing super transparent undies. Everyone can see his body under it. I don't want it. I sat on the bed, opening my shoes.

"Why are you doing this to me? Isn't fucking me enough?!" My husband Kai snapped. "Isn't this ass enough?" He scratched his ass on my lap.

"Well, want that sexy, babe?" I thought he was seducing me with his sexy body. "Where's the maid dress?"

"You don't even know what you do? Fine then!" He snapped. "Fucking an ex in Elk Hotel! Letting that slut to ride you in lingerie! Good! Very fucking good! Fucking cheater! Fucking cheater! I'll never let you enter my fucking crack again! It's not for you! I've filled the divorce papers!" He snapped.

"Cheating on you?" I was confused.

"Dave sent me the video himself!"

Oh fuck Dave! I don't even remember about that.

"Listen, he's just an ex, you don't need to worry about. He's just like Dany and Andrew, your best male friends," I mentioned that two tops name. I knew they are Kai's best friends, the best top friends of Kai he told me not to worry about.

"Here you see! My revenge!" Kai showed me his phone. There he was in fishnet, with bunny ear, sitting on two dicks at the same time. His bestfriends' dicks.

"What the fuck, Kai?"

"Don't worry, they are just friend. And here is another one." Kai slided to the next video of him crying, begging for a daddy to stop. I recognised the man who fucked him, a muscular guy who used to be his Ex, Jason. "That's all I did the night after I saw your cheating video with that slut." Kai told me.

"Listen Kai! Dave is just an ex, nothing more! Why don't you trust me?"

"With a vid of him riding your dick?"

"He just rode it, we only fucked and I'm not cheating at all, I only love you!" I told my husband. I wrapped my arms around him. My baby is about to cry.

"You're still a cheater!" Kai cried, but he didn't try to run from my big arms around his body.

"I forgive you for sitting on other dicks while I'm away," I told him, I forgive my husband for cheating. My left hand is now in his undies. Caressing that arse. And I fingered him.

"Fuck you, daddy..." Kai moaned in anger and pleasure. My other hand touched the curves of his back.

"Yes, fuck me." I whispered, adding another finger inside then I pulled out. I pushed him off the bed. His face hit the floor but his arse faced me up. I tore apart that undies and started to eat his arse.

He moaned that would wake up the whole neighborhood. But I don't care. This boy is my husband, my only one. I felt my boner grew hard then I inserted it in him, I bounced all over and cum. Then I slapped that ass, he turned back, prepared his mouth to drink my milk.

Life never feels so good, having a good husband and slave at the same time who will please you when you came tired from work and a trip.

"Daddy... Daddy..." He begged for that dick. I fucked his mouth before he could say anything else.

"Be a good husband. Don't ever cheat again." I told him.
He's in the thought of swallowing me. But I was imagining of coming back to Elk Hotel, I'll take the flight tomorrow.