Isn't This A Bit... Excessive?

[ Amirah's Pov ]

[ Amirah's Pov ]

I sat up in my bed, my arms stretching in the air. I let out a groan hearing and feeling that delicious pop in my bones as they were being set straight from sleeping on them weirdly all night.

I was a bit drowsy, sleep still coating my mind as my hand came up to scratch at my hair. My tongue poked out of my mouth, wetting my dry lips as the fog of sleepiness finally started clearing from my brain and I took a look around my room. My eyebrows raised gradually when the information my eyes took in, finally caught up to my brain, and I let out a small laugh, shaking my head as I scooted off of my bed and stood to my feet.

" Hes really taking this coursing thing seriously, isn't he? A bit too serious if you ask me." I muttered to myself, bending down to pick up one of the beautiful blood red roses that laid among the many other flower assortments that littered throughout my room.

I made my way to the door, grabbing my black silk robe and putting it on and tying it tightly around me before making my way out of my room, the sounds of my footsteps were the only thing that could be heard as I marched down the silent hallway.

I put the flower up to my nose, taking a whiff of it. It seemed like an ordinary rose, but something about it was so different, and every time I smelled it, I just got a sense of happiness wash over me.

" Oh! Good morning your majesty. I'm surprised to see you up already." It took me a second to register that the triplets were in front of me.

"Good morning ladies." I replied with a smile. "I was about to head over to Taehyung's office, I'm gonna relieve you of your morning duties." I said to them, sniffing the rose once again.

"Oh my." Lina gasped, her eyes going soft as she looked at me. "Did his highness Prince Taehyung gift you with the macoglios flower? Oh that's so romantic." She swooned.

" Macoglios flower? Isn't this a rose?" I asked her, sniffing the flower again.

"It is not, though similar in appearance, the Macoglios flower was even a rarity on our home planet. It was a flower that the royals often gifted their intended's during courtship." Mina said speaking up.

" It is a flower that releases a fragrance to make the owner of the flower get a sense of happiness and calmness. It is essentially the givers way of saying they want you to remain happy and at peace of mind. It's an incredibly sweet gesture." Mina piped up as well.

I looked down at the blood red flower in my hand. I had been wondering why every time I smelt it, it left me feeling such a serene feeling inside. A smile slowly crawled on to my face as I stroked the petal of the flower.