The Decision Is Your's

[ Amirah's Pov ]

[ Amirah's Pov ]

I tensed up immediately at his words. I needed to go with him? Go with him where? And for what?

I'm pretty sure he could see the confusion and worry spread across my expressions, and by the tiny step that I took back and away from him, folding my arms in the process.

" Forgive me for any disrespect sir, but am I being arrested? And on what charges?" I asked him.

" I am under strict orders from the king himself to not answer any questions that you may have. Every question that you want answered will have to come directly from his majesty. Now, if you would please." He said, gesturing for me to follow him.

I did not.

I stayed exactly where I was.

Yoongi turned around to face me once more. The polite smile was gone from his face and in its place was a more serious, blank stare. " Miss Amirah. I really am going to need you to follow me. This is not optional for you, these are orders. I am sure you do not wish to disobey and go against the kings wishes, do you?" He asked me, his perfectly arched eyebrow rose in question.

" Yes. Yes I do want to disobey and go against the king. Fuck him and the rest of you aliens too." I thought to myself, wishing I could say it out loud and live to tell the tale. " Of course not sir, I would never even think about going against the king. I just wish to know why I am being taken." I responded to him.

" And you will know in due time. As I have said, the King has requested that no questions that you may have should be answered by anyone other than him. Now if you will..." Yoongi stated, and once again gestured for me to follow after him.

I felt my body twitch, almost wanting to give in and follow after him, but at the same time, the defiance in me would not allow me to move.

Yoongi saw that I was not following after him once more and an agitated sigh left from his mouth as he turned to face me again, clear annoyance spread across his face. " Miss Amirah, I do not have time for games and the Kings time is not to be wasted on the like of anyone. So if you are unable to come along with me by choice, we will assist you to come along by force." He told me, snapping his fingers and one of the royal guards appeared by his side faster than I could blink.

" How could I assist you sir?" The guard asked.

" It seems that Miss Amirah here is unable to come along with us, maybe her legs are not working at the moment, I don't know, but I think she will need some assistance." Yoongi answered him.