Chapter 41 - Exhausted

[Meredith's POV]

Weeks passed. News of Ronnie's arrest had spread like wildfire, but also that Jenna accused for revenge.

Of course, his usual fair weathered fans said their choice of words onhis social medias, even tld me to leave him and thought he was a wife beater and child abuser.

We ignored them and just continued with our lives, Ronnie with his music, me with my job and helping with Christina's wedding.

Of course, I did get a new job in HoodsUp with Ronnie. I take care of orders while he's on tour and work with new designs. I still continue as a journalist for Kerrang! and sometimes tour to interview other bands.

Right now I was doing some Save The Date cards for my wedding. Ronnie and I decided to wed in December.

2 days before his birthday.

Christina and Derek's wedding will be in 2 weeks and tomorrow Christina has another dress fitting that came at last minute since the dress she first chainose got stained with food by a customer's mother-in-law while being set up to be altered to Christina's liking, and was a one of a kind.

I finished the first batch of Save The Date cards and sighed, feeling exhausted.

From my wedding, to Christina's, the Joey and his school and then work and my wedding starting to get planned, not to mention the tension after the whole arrest episode, and helping to pay bills I've barely had time to sleep.

Ronnie's helped with the bills, school, businesses, but since he gets called to the warehouse to verify orders AND to rehearsals for the new album coming out, he gets home pretty late sometimes

I set the stack of cards aside and rub my temples together as Ronnie walked in

"Babe, what's wrong?" he asked.

"Nothing, just, really tired," I admitted. "Been back and forth with a lot of things."

"Its getting late, why not get some sleep?" he said, standing behindme, hands in shoulders as he picked one of the Save The Date cards and read it. "You've been overworking yourself lately."

"I need to focus on the water bill and set out the guest list for our weddibgs, not to mention talk with the wedding planner about the bridal shower Jenn wants to throw for Christina, and I got to get Joey fitted for a suit for the wedding," I said. "And not to mention Kendra seems troubled and it worries me."

"Let me focus on all of that. You take a day off and I'll call Christina later," He said, kissing my head as he rubbed my shoulders with his thumb.

I sighed, knowing he's still as stubborn as ever, and there was no arguing with him on this matter.

"Okay," I smiled

He smiled as he kissed my cheek and then jumped at the sound of glass breaking.

"AAAAAHHHH!!!" I heard Kendra scream from upstairs, soubding like she was sobbing.

"That doesn't sound good," I said worriedly as we headed upstairs.

~~~

This was sort of a filler.