Chapter 27 - We're Together Now

[Meredith's POV]

"S-Son?" he said, blown away. "But you and Craig-"

"Craig wore a condom," I said. "That day I visited you in Isolation, well.... Yeah."

He looked so in shock he sat down on a nearby chair.

"A son... A little boy...." he said. "Now I know why Craig was upset, but... You told him?"

"No. I lied to him and said it was a one night stand. He thinks I cheated. I quit from High Desert State and then after Joey was born, Kendra quit and we moved her for better job opportunities," I explained.

"Oh my god..... Oh my god, I'm a father of two....." he said.

I froze. "Wait, what?"

"Two?" Kendra asked.

"I may.... Have a daughter..... She was born almost 2 years ago," he said in shame. "I was with a model, but.... I was miserable, and I made mistakes," he said, his voice cracking.

It was my turn to be in shock.

"Ever since I lost you, Willow was the only good thing that ever happened in my life," he said. "I'm so sorry, Meredith."

"But... Why are you apologizing?" I asked.

"I feel like I betrayed you," he said.

"Ronnie, no," I said, reaching over and holding his hands.

He looked up at me with watery eyes.

"You didn't betray me. We were separated and alone, I would have done the same thing if I found someone, but I didn't," she said. "Nobody could ever amount to you."

He looked at me nd hugged me tightly. "That's the same reason I couldn't keep a stable relationship. No girl is like you."

I pulled back and smiled. "The past is the past. We're together now."

He smiled as we leaned in and kissed again, then he pulled back.

"Will you be my girl again?" he asked.

I smiled and felt tears well up my eyes. "Yes," I said and he kissed me again before hugging me.

I looked and saw Kendra smiling at us.

I smiled back before I pulled back and held his face.

"Would you like to meet your son?" I asked.

He gave a nervous smile and nodded. "Okay."

~~~

Feedback!! ^.^=