Chapter 35 - At The Park

[Meredith's POV]

"No, right now we're at the park," I said on my phone, Ronnie's face smiling back. "I talked with Crissy last week and she was thinking of registering Willow into Joey's school, so they can be closer. She's coming back tomorrow."

"Fine by me," he shrugged. "So long as the kids are fine with it."

I nodded. "What time is it over there?"

"Like 10 pm here in Munich, so I should be sleeping soon. Show finished a while ago. Was really awesome," he said.

I nodded and then heard a scream and Willow jumped on top of me, knocking the phone out of my hand and the air out of my lungs.

"Willow, what happened?!" I groaned.

"Joey got something icky!!" she exclaimed.

I looked up to see Joey walked up holding a frog in his hand.

I forgot... Joey likes finding animals in the park... Still trying to get past those earth worms he put in my purse last time...

"Can we keep Billy, Mommy?" Joey asked.

"What's going on?!" i heard from my phone.

I picked up the phone, seeing Ronnie still there.

I smiled and pointed the camera to Joey.

"Joey, say hi to Daddy," I said.

"Hi Daddy!! Meet Billy!!" Joey said.

I heard Ronnie laughed. "Hi there, Joey and... Billy. Hehe, Joey, don't scare your sister," he said.

"Can I still keep Billy?" he asked.

"What did Mom say?" he asked.

Joey looked up at me and I shook my head. "Sorry, baby, we can't."

Willow sighed with relief.

"Awww," he said. "Okay."

"Kids, say bye to Daddy so he can sleep," i said, pointing the phone at me and Willow, Joey peeking in, still holding a croaking frog.

"Bye Daddy!" Willow said.

"We miss you!" Joey said, Ronnie's image flashing a bit, meaning he took a snapshot of us.

Just then the frog screamed and Joey jumped and dropped him and it hopped away a bit.

(A/N: Yes, frogs actually scream. Just look it up on YouTube, I'm not making it up!)

Ronnie was laughing hard. "Was that the frog?!"

I was laughing hard and nodded, Willow laughing, too, and Joey looking worriedly at the frog.

"Oh my god. Crazy. Well, I got to go. I love you guys. I miss you, and will see you all soon," he said.

"We love and miss you, too, baby. See you soon," I said as he blew us a kiss and we all took a quicl snapshot before hanging up and I got Joey some hand sanitizer.

"Its getting late. Let's get going, kids. We're all going to eat out with Aunt Kendra," I said.

They cheered as we got up and I gathered our things, that's when I ran into someone. A woman, long dreads and in running clothes.

Oh, sorry," I said.

"Its fine. Say, aren't you Meredith, Ronnie's girlfriend?" she asked

"Why, uhh, yes, I am. Fiancé, actually," I said, then stopped. "Hold on. Aren't you from Southern Charm?"

"Yes, I am. I'm Jenna," she smiled.

I suddenly felt Willow grip my hand hard.

"Ow!" I said and saw she was jumping around.

"I have to potty!!" she said quickly.

"Oh ok, we'll be home really quick. Sorry, I have to go," I said to Jenna.

"Its fine. Nice seeing you. And nice to see you again, Willow," she smiled before walking off.

I scrunched my eyebrows together.

"Again?" I asked myself.

"Can we go before she comes back?" Willow asked.

"What?" I asked.

"Please?!" she begged.

"Okay, okay let's go," I said.

I need to have a talk with Willow.