Chapter 32 - Shredder with Tattoos

**2 Months Later **

[Meredith's POV]

"Joey!!" Willow shouted happily.

She wore her Leonardo costume as she ran over to her big brother and hugged him, Crissy walking in with a present wrapped up.

"Glad you can make it. We need some help," I laughed as I greeted her.

She wore the dress we bought to match Willow and me, Kendra, and Gabby.

"Well, I'm here," she laughed as we walked in.

Today was Joey's birthday and Ronnie and I decided to throw him a birthday party with him and some classmates and friends at Ronnie's house.

Leila and Caige also came with the eir parents and ETF, and Ronnie's band also came with their girls.

The party was a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles theme, and Joey and his friends were having a great time.

Joey was dressed as Raphael,  since he's his favorite turtle, and I matched with him since he insisted, and Willow was Leonardo.  Leila was Donatello, and Gaby matched with her, and Kendra was Michaelangelo. We bought our outfits together.

Willow and Leila costumes were sort of the same, aside from size, and Caige was in a onesie with a shell cape.

Ronnie and the guys wore tshirts and Jenn and Christina matched with us girls.

I saw as Joey played with his best friend, Blaise, at play combat. Some kids watched, some ate pizza, other kids played tag and other games.

I then looked at the time and walked over to Ronnie.

"Babe, it's time," I said.

He looked as he ate his pizza.

"Oh, okay," he said with a stuffed mouth,  pecki ng my lips.

"Ew, Ronnie!" I laughed as I wiped the sauce off and he ran off.

***

"Kids, come to the living room!!" Kendra called out as we got everything ready.

"Mommy!!" Joey called and I looked as he ran towards me and I caught him, hoisting him up and carrying him on my hip.

"Baby, you having a good time?" I asked.

"Best birthday party EVER!!!" he exclaimed. "But where's Daddy?"

"He went to get us more pizzas, baby," I said. "Don't worry, he should be here soon."

"Okay," he said.

"Go catch up with your friends," I said as he ran off after Blaise.

It was a little white lie, but he's going to love what's coming up.

The kids all gathered in the room and then Kendra stepped up as I sat next to Joey, who was next to Willow and Blaise.

Funny thing, Ronnie knows Blaise's father, Chris, who is in the band, Attila. He came with Blaise to the party, his Mom next to him.

"Okay, guys, you all having a good time?" Kendra said optimistically.

The kids all cheer and shout their yeses.

"Great! Because it's about to get better here.  We all have some special guests for you all who came to put a show for you guys. Give it up for, the TEENAGE MUTANT NINJA TURTLES!!!" Kendra announced.

Joey's eyes lit up and the other kids cheered as then Jacky, Derek, Ryan, and Craig ran out in Ninja Turtle outfits and turtle back bookbags and fake weapons.