Chapter 13

All the toys climb up the door of the chute and stand there.

Jessie: "Is it safe?"

Woody: "I guess I'll find out."

Woody slowly walks down the chute. Then he slips and goes all the down the end, nearly falling into the trash can.

Jessie: "Woody, you okay?"

Woody: "Yeah. Come on down. But not all at once."

Rex: "What did he say?"

Hamm: "I think he said all at once."

Jenna: "That's what I heard."

Olaf: "Let's go down then!"

Woody: "No. No no no no no no!"

Woody tried going back up to stop them but they were all going down the chute at once. They run into Woody which causes them to stop. Woody almost falls over until Jessie and Kristoff grab him.

Woody: "Thanks guys."

Buzz: "¿Donde está mi nave?" (Where's my spaceship?)

Bomb: "What's a nave?"

Red: "Bomb, don't worry about it now."

Woody: "Almost there guys. Slink, do you think you can make it." Woody is hoping Slinky can jump far enough to catch the ledge and they would crawl over using Slinky's spring.

Slinky: "Well I might be old but I still got a spring in myself."

Slinky jumps and stretches his springy body to reach the ledge.

Rex: "He did it!"

Hamm: "Alright Slinky-kins!"

Rhino: "Next stop, Andy's house!"

Slinky: "Okay climb across!"

Then all the excitement went downhill as Lotso showed up in front of them.

Dracula: "Oh no not this clown again."

Lotso: "You lost little doggie?"

Slinky gasps then Lotso kicks him back to the others.

Lotso: "Well well, look who's back." Lotso refers to Woody, Red and Balto. The three of them give Lotso an angry look. Then Stretch comes down the chute to not let them out. Lotso reveals how they found the escapers. Twitch and Sparks bring in the toy telephone. But he was beaten up and scratched.

Telephone: "I'm sorry cowboy. They broke me."

Lotso: "What are y'all doing? Running back to your kid? He don't want you know more."

Felix: "Yeah right."

Woody: "That's a lie."

Lotso: "Is it? Tell me this sheriff. If your kid loves you so much, why is he leaving? You think you you're special, cowboy? You're a piece of plastic. You were made to be thrown away." Then a trash truck begins approaching the scene. "Speak of the devil."

Lotso walks over to see the truck at a distance coming towards the toys. "Now we need toys in our Caterpillar Room, and you need to avoid that truck. Why don't you come on back, join our family again."

Ralph: "Family?"

Nick: "You call this family?"

Sid the Sloth: "You no good, lying ball of fluff!"