Chapter 8

At night, Bonnie is sleeping with her toys. But while she sleeps, Woody, Red and Balto get up, and they slowly walk to the other side of the bed. Once they do, they look around to see what they could find to get out. They see Bonnie's backpack hanging on the door knob. Woody gets an idea.

They push a chair to the door and climb it so they can reach her backpack. When they look at the tag on her backpack, it shows her name and location. Woody gets frustrated.

Woody: "1225 Sycamore."

Red: "Ugh."

Then the other toys see them.

Mr. Pricklepants: "Psst. Woody, Red, Balto, what are you three doing?"

Woody: "We gotta get outta here."

Trixie: "You're leaving?"

Buttercup: "But, didn't you have fun today?"

Woody: "Of course we did. More than what we had in years but, you see we belong to someone else."

Woody shows them his boot with Andy's name under it, but it was upside down.

Buttercup: "Who's Ydna?

Mr. Pricklepants: "I believe it's pronounced Ydn-A."

Dolly: "Guys, it says Andy."

Woody: "He's our Bonnie. And he's leaving soon, we gotta get home."

Pea 1: "Where's home?"

Woody: "Elm St. 234 Elm."

Balto: "I hope that's not too far."

Woody: "You guys have a map?"

Dolly: "We're on it, cowboy. Trixie."

Trixie: "I'll fire up the computer,"

Meanwhile back at Sunnyside, Buzz and Dracula were captured and were tied to a chair made of Legos.

Buzz: "Unhand us you cowards! I demand to talk to Lotso."

Drac: "Tell us where he is. Now! (Vampire roar)"

Ken: "Zip it, you two. You don't talk to Lotso until we say you could..."

Before Ken finished, Lotso walks in the room. "Ken, what's going on here? Why are those toys tied up?"

Ken: "Uh they... they got out Lotso."

Lotso: "Got out? Oh no no no no no this isn't how we treat our guests. F A Oh my Schwartz." He unties Buzz and Dracula. "There you go. I'm so sorry."

Dracula: "Thank you Strawberry."

Buzz: "Lotso there's been a mistake."

Lotso: "A mistake?"

Buzz: "The children at the Caterpillar Room are not age appropriate for me and my friends. We respectfully request a transfer to the Butterfly Room."

Lotso: "Well. Request granted."

Ken: "But Lotso."

Lotso: "Hush now Kenneth. These toys show initiative leadership. Well I think we got ourselves keepers. Hear that everyone? We got keepers!"

Everyone applauded at the announcement. Then Lotso continues. "We're calling you up to the big leagues, boys. From now on, you'll have anything you want!"

Dracula: "Really?"

Buzz: "Excellent. We'll go get our friends."

Lotso: "Woah woah. Hold on there bosses. Those Caterpillar kids need someone to play with."