Chapter 9

Everyone was put inside different baskets which made it look like prison cells. Jessie and Mavis were being dragged by Sparks and Chunk to a basket. They fought back and escaped, only for a few seconds. Before they got away, Stretch grabbed them and threw them into a metal basket. Buzz was standing next to it.

Jessie: "Buzz, we're your friends."

Buzz: "Spare me your lies temptress. Your emperor's defeated, and I'm immune to your bewitching good looks."

Big Baby was carrying Mrs. Potato Head and he puts her in one of the baskets.

Mr. Potato Head: "Hey mungo, keep your paws off my wife." Big Baby grabs him. "Hey! Let go of me you drooling doofus."

Lotso: "Not him. I think this Potato Head needs to learn himself some manners. Take him to the box."

Mr. Potato Head: "Hey put me down you moron! Where are you taking me? Bad baby. Bad baby!"

Meanwhile, Barbie walks in and sees what's happening. "Ken, what's going on?"

Ken: "Oh Barbie. I told you to wait in the dream house."

Barbie: "What are doing to my friends?"

She sees Twitch throw some of the others inside a basket. Then she pushes Ken away.

Ken: "Barbie wait."

Barbie: "Don't touch me! We're through."

Ken: "Barbie, I did... Ugh."

Then she comes back and yanks her scarf off of his neck. Once she does, Buzz puts her in a basket.

Lotso: "Lightyear, explain our overnight accommodations."

Buzz: "Sir, yes sir! Prisoners sleep in their cells. Any prisoner caught outside their cells spends the night in the box. Roll call at dusk and dawn. Any prisoner misses roll calls spends the night in the box." (Meanwhile, Big Baby throws Mr. Potato Head in the sandbox) "Prisoners do not speak unless spoken to. Any prisoner talks back spends the night..."

Jessie: "In the box! We get it."

Buzz hears her and tries to get her. But Lotso stops him.

Lotso: "At ease soldier, their neutralized. But remember, they'll say anything to make you doubt yourself."

Buzz: "Don't worry Commander. Any doubt I had got pounded out of me at the academy."

Lotso: "Listen up folks. We got a way doing things here at Sunnyside. If you start at the bottom, pay your dues, life here can be a dream come true. But if you break our rules, step out of line, try to check out early, well, you're just hurting yourself."

He grabs Woody's hat and throws it in front of them.

Jessie: "Woody! What did you do to him?!"

Nick: "What have you done with Red and Balto?!"

Lotso: "You all get a good nights rest. You got a full day of playtime tomorrow." He gets on the toy dump truck with everyone else and laughs while Buzz stays behind to keep watch.

Back at Bonnie's house, Woody is looking for Andy's house on a map on the computer. Then a message pops up on the screen.

Woody: "Who's Velocistar237?"

Trixie: "Woah. Hehe. That's just a toy dinosaur down the street. That's nothing. Let me just take care of that. Just a dinosaur."

Woody: "Alright."

Then Woody begins typing again. Once he finishes, Trixie hits the Enter key.

Woody: "Please don't be far. Please pleeease."