Chapter 1

NOTE: Some of the crossover characters will not be in the opening scene, but they will be in the rest of the story however. Enjoy!

In the Wild West, a train is running through a canyon when an explosion happens on top of one of the cargo boxes. Then out of the hole, created by the explosion, came One-Eye Bart (Mr. Potato Head), with several money bags. He was joined by the Minions (Kevin, Stuart, and Bob), Scrat, who had several acorns, and Dracula.

Mr. Potato Head: "Muahaha! Money Money Money!"

Just as they were celebrating, a lasso snatches a money bag from Mr. Potato Head's hand and then trips him and Stuart. Dracula looks back to see who did it.

Dracula: "Oh no. Not this clown again."

Dracula was referring to Sheriff Woody, who held the lasso. He, along with Nick Wilde and Judy Hopps, walk towards the criminals and Woody places his foot on Mr. Potato Head.

Woody: "You got a date with justice, One-Eye Bart!"

Judy: "You're under arrest."

Mr. Potato Head: "Too bad, sheriff. I'm a married man."

Dracula: "So am I."

As they say that. One-Eye Betty (Mrs. Potato Head) jumps out of the hole inside the train with nunchucks.

Woody: "One-Eye Betty?!"

Then Ericka comes out from the train and starts doing karate moves.

Judy: "Ericka?!"

Then Mrs. Potato Head and Ericka begin chasing the three cops towards the top of the caboose. Woody runs out of room to run and gets smacked in the face by a nunchuck and falls off the train. Ericka throws a punch to knock Judy and Nick off the train. The Potato Heads and the others smile when they think they got away. But their smiles disappear when they see Woody, Jessie, Nick and Judy riding on Bullseye.

Jessie: "I think you dropped something, Mister."

Mr. Potato Head: "Jessie?!"

They were not alone. Behind them was Kristoff and Sven, Flynn Rider and Maximus, and Manny, Sid and Diego.

Woody: "Give it up, Bart! You've reached the end of the line."

Mr. Potato Head: "I've always wanted to go out with a bang."

As Mr. Potato Head says that, he pulls out a button that detonates bombs and dynamites on the bridge not far from where they were. With an evil chuckle, he pushes the button and a huge explosion destroys the bridge.

Jessie: "Oh no!"

Woody: "The orphans!"

Flynn: "No!"

Mr. Potato Head: "I hate to leave early, but our ride is here!"

Then comes a pink car zooming towards the train. Inside the car were the three aliens and Vanellope, who was the driver.

Aliens: "Oooh."

Mr. Potato Head: "It's me or the kiddies, Sheriff. Take your pick."