games on

Y/n's pov
It was finally morning and I freshened up and went to the hall for breakfast and I saw mattheo standing there waiting for his friends maybe.

"hey good morning how are you?"I asked "morning I'm fine how do you think I will be waking up at 6 for all these stupid classes?" he replied sarcastically "well true it will help you in future right so I guess it's worth it anyways too much of educational talk we should go and eat because I'm so hungry" "yeah right we'll go".

*After breakfast*
I was having potions class right now and damn it's boring as fuck I just want to go to my dorm eat peacefully and sleep in my comfy bed hell I can do that forever and never have a conversation with anyone my bed and food are the only things on my mind right now I was zoned out when the class got over oh thank lord I would have died in this classroom if I was there any longer.

I reached to my dorm and saw Salvatore standing there oh my god if my day could go any worse I swear to god why can't anyone let me sleep peacefully "what do you want again Damon? If you are here for you lover then just get lost I am really tired of your shit" I said "oh no no no that not why I'm here for just wanted to give you a message" he said making me fill my soul with curiosity "what message?" "I know your pretty dark secret y/n you think you can fool everyone by showing them you are an angel then hell no you're wrong and after what you did to katherine I'll make you suffer" chills ran down my spine when he said that "I don't know what you're talking about Damon stop bullshiting" "oh you know I am not lying you'll regret everything you did y/n...games on"

I couldn't think of anything I just knew I had to tell this to Klaus.

A/n
Hey guys I know it has been a while I am so sorry had exams  like it.
And holy shit guys 800 reads never thought that was possible love you all so much. Would love to interact with you all.
Happy reading
~sm<3