back in mystic falls

*meanwhile in mysticfalls*

Klaus's pov
John was attacked yesterday (john is elena's real father)
I decided to compel him to ask who attacked him and he said it was katherine because of her i am here wasting my time on her doplegganger elena I was going to kill katherine in 1490's but she turned into vampire so i killed her whole family and i need the moonstone so i can turn into a vampire or a wolf.
"thank god y/n went to hogwarts she is safe there i don't how mikael came to life" elijah said "yeah" "oh hello brother want to know who made mikael come to life?" said a voice behind us "katherine" " the one and only sort of" "how do you know about mikael?" elijah asked "oh maybe because i gave him my blood" "why would you do that" "cuz i need that bloody moonstone" "why do you need that" i asked "my freedom" 

"katherine" "damon" "what are you doing here you were suppose to be dead and we went inside the cave you weren't there" damon asked "oh i was in chicago and faked my death and where is my stefan?" "why do you need him you love me not him and cuz of him you got caught" damon said "oh hahahah damon you thought i loved you not at all i just used you i will always choose stefan he is the better man"
Elijah signaled me to get outta here we both ran "omg that was crazy" i said "i know right thank god we are out" he replied "i just need that moonstone and we will get out of here elijah you can go help them trapping katherine and then i can do the ritual tommorow cuz tomorrow is a full moon night which come once in 500 years and then we can sacrifice a warewolf a vampire and the dopplaganger then we can get outta here as mikael is also out here cuz of katherine how is it?" "great will do it"

I know it's kinda short chapter i am so sorry and whoever hasn't watched the vampire diaries or the originals you can watch it on amazon prime or netflix
Thank you