new student

*mattheo riddles pov*
We reached the main hall and Dumbledore had an announcement "welcome to another semister students i would love to announce that we have a new student this year" he announced "huh probably another filthy mudblood" draco said "yeah i guess so" blaise replied "silence, so welcome miss y/n" dumbledore said "see i knew it would be a mudblood" draco said then a girl entered the main hall to be honest she was gorgeous she went towards the sorting hat "hmm clever, strong, hardworking, determined and loyal better be....slytherin" "ughh i can't believe this a mudblood in slytherine my father will hear about this" draco said "shut up draco you don't know her yet" pansy said "why are so defending her as if you know her" " i may" she replied "what do you mean" i asked "oh n-nothing" "hmm ok"

Pansy's pov (nora)

Well that was close omg nora what are you doing you would've got caught and put both y/n and yourself in trouble anyways what is y/n doing here? I'll ask her later "ok go and sit there to the slytherin table" dumbledore said y/n came and sat beside me cuz ofcourse she knows me.

*time skip*
Y/n pov
You may wonder why dumbledore did not say my full name that is cuz i compelled him to i did not want to take any risk i compelled him to say other proffesors to not say my full name too.I came and sat besides nora cuz i only know her she also like me vampire and witch but not an original she was born in 1960's turned by lilian salvatore i met her in mystic falls cuz i use to date lily's son stefan then he cheated on me lily and me use to be best friend she hated lily for turning her into a vampire so she came to hogwarts while i was going to the postions i bumped into a person "hey watch where you are going" he said "oh i'm so sorry i didn't mean to" i replied "yeah you filthy mudblood" "excuse me i said i was sorry" i knew what that meant cuz i was a witch since 11th century and i do hand magic but this will be my firat time using wand "how dare you talk to me like that my father hear about this you mudblood" he more like screamed "oh so you are a daddy's boy hmm so go tell your dad to back off cuz you don't know who i really am" i replied i walked pass him and his friends "you're gonna regret this" he screamed from back "trust me i am not gonna regret it" i screamed back without looking back. "wow that was awesome y/n you are still the same i remember" pansy (nora) said "oh i know i am awesome after all i'm a mikaelson" we both laughed and went towards the postions class.

Wanted to make pansy good cuz in most of the fanfics they make her like jealous and evil kinda person and since scarlett bryne is in both harry potter and the vampire diaries why not combine both characters so yeah.
Thank you