mystic falls to hogwarts

Y/n pov
Hi,I am y/n, y/n mikaelson we are from new orleans i mean me and my siblings i am the youngest one my brothers are klaus, elijah, kol, finn and my sisters freya and rebekah mikaelson. I am 17 years old for humans but for real i am 1500 years old yeah i am a vampire and a witch because my mother was one but she turned us in the 11th century i don't how but i am both vampire and witch and my sister freya she is a powerful witch and is not a vampire, so we are here in mystic falls to find a doppleganger to break some curse oh and klaus he is a hybird which mean both vampire and wolf so for that he needs a bloody stone and now because of him mikael has woken up i mean my so called father he always wanted me and klaus dead, klaus beacause he wasn't his child my so called mother slept with a random men and he turned out to be a wolf so that is how klaus is a hybird so that is why he hated klaus but why me i have no idea he use to abuse me and klaus and use to call us names like useless, worthless and manymore things, so he now awake and we have to leave but as i am a witch i can go to a place called hogwarts in london it is a school for wizidars and witches that is the best place for me to hide and i have a flight tomorrow to london and then i have to go to a railway station to catch the train so lets see where this journey takes us.

Hey guys this is my first book so forgive me for any mistake or anything i hope you all like the book. Thank you.