long week

Y/n pov

I recived a message from klaus that they got the monestone and katherine is back they also said that there ritual did not actually work so we wasted our time and got our lives in danger and mikael is behind me and klaus. They maybe coming here for few days but i don't know for how long and when so lets see anyways i have to go back to the hall to eat breakfast and be more carefull after what happened yesterday.

Mattheo's pov
I saw y/n entering the hall then i remebered what happened yesterday "guys you know something wierd happened yesterday" i said to draco and blaise "what?" draco replied "i heard a sound from the girls dormitary and when i went there i couldn't remeber what happend and what i was doing infront of y/n's dorm" "oh that filthy mudblood i hate her so much after what happened yesterday" draco said "man she roasted you" blaise said with a chuckle draco glared at him "anyways come let's go and eat" "yeah". While eating i was staring at y/n something is wierd about her then she looked at me i just looked back at my food and pretended to eat i just got caught while staring at someone.

Y/n's pov
When i went to the hall i saw nora i mean pansy and those three boys anyways "nora do you what happened yesterday damon came and asked me about katherine i said i don't know i was about to kill him but i don't want to get into a trouble and that boy mattheo he head everything but i compelled i don't know what he was doing there" "what damon came ok and you compelled mattheo ok" " what do you mean by ok?" "ok means ok but how did damon came here?" "idk maybe we were in mysticfalls he heard when we were talking and came afterall he is a vampire too" "yeah and what did he ask about katherine?" "he asked me where she was" "but she is dead" "no he said they opened the cell wherw she was suppose to be but she wasn't therw" "omg katherine was always a bitch i never liked her" "yeah anyways lets go and eat we have to go to class to". While i was eating i felt someone staring at me i looked back to see mattheo he looked back immediatly "hah looks like someone has a secret admire too" pansy teased me "what are you talking about?" "about you and mattheo" "what we don't even know each other that well" "but you two will be a great couple" "shut up let's go" "ok ok" .
We reached to the potions class professor snape came in "you all have a project i will set you all in groups first harry potter, hermione granger, ron weasly, neville longbottom and ginny weasly second ms y/n, pansy parkinson, draco malfoy, mattheo riddle and blaise zabini ..." he made all the groups and the topic was about rare potions "you all should complete it in 2 weeks" it is going to be a long week