Glep hcs

Like Charlie, I also don't have a whole lot of hcs for Glep just yet. But still have a fair amount. If me or my friends come up with more, I'll do my best to post them here.

1) Glep and Pim share the same interest in stim toys. Glep probably likes them more cuz he thinks of them as slightly larger toys to play with on occasion. Even going as far as to using stress balls as chairs or beanbags. 

2) Glep and his entire species come from the Enchanted Forest, which explains why he wears the purple witch hat and speaks a different language compared to the other critters. 

3) As mentioned in the Alan hcs, he and Glep are roommates. They each spend the day keeping up with each other's bs both in and out of office. 

4) Nightcore is this critter's jam! Or just...Any rave music that people on the internet are prone to meming about. 

5) The only things Glep usually eats on a regular basis are anything sugary. So stuff like sweet cereals or candy. With his favorite food being gummy worms. The only exception where hw wouldn't eat gummy worms was if it were made into one of those "dirt pie" sundaes or something.

6) Glep has a secret twitch channel where he streams late at night at least once or twice a week. 

7) going back to the 5th hc, Glep specifically likes his cereal soggy so it would be easier for him to eat. So he basically wants extra milk in his cereal bowl. 

8) This was more humor related, but Glep would definitely be one of the people to own a giant water bed. He specifically orders one with toy fish inside and it drives him MAD! (will mention this in a story I'll start working on soon). 

9) Glep will eat anyone's table scraps. Like for instance, Alan will usually order cheeseburgers only to peel the cheese right off and feed the rest to Glep.

More to come eventually.