Charlie hcs

I don't have as many Charlie hcs as I do Alan and Pim. So there might not be many for this one (but it WILL be updated if I come up with any in the near future).

1) Charlie is more into old school music (specifically from the 80s or 90s). He doesn't like music from 2000s onwards. 

2) He has a very "I'm always right" like mentality because somewhat like Pim, Charlie doesn't like being told what he's doing is wrong. 

3) Charlie thinks that therapy is a "scam" as he sees it as paying someone to just have a normal, everyday conversation. And often gets annoyed when Pim suggests therapy to other clients. Even the word "therapy" makes Charlie roll his eyes.

4) Another theory that's been tossed around is that Charlie is ND. But I personally don't see it. I see Charlie as more of the "I don't give a flying fuck about anything" sort of person/.

5) Compared to Pim being super organized, Charlie is very messy about basically everything. He doesn't do it to mess with Pim or anything, he's just Charlie.

6) Following a set of instructions is a big "NO" in Charlie's book. He has a preference for figuring things out head on, even if the instructions are necessary. This often results in Pim having to take over usually. (Or in rare cases, Alan, if Charlie and Pim wind up arguing over the matter that is).

7) Charlie has tried his hand at eating healthy\dieting in the past, but overtime he got bored of it and just gave up and stuck with Salty's and other fast food places. 

8) Charlie has a huge obsession with horror movies and the work that goes into them. He's specifically gore style horror, if you were to watch a movie with him, he'd point out every detail and explain how it was done. 

9) Christmas to Charlie is one of the most overrated holidays to exist. He never really celebrates it after reaching adulthood. All he does is give presents to co-workers, get drunk on eggnog, that's it. And after the events of episode 8, its possible he dislikes Christmas even more. 

10) Charlie (and Alan) are very secretive about vulnerability. And they have their own reasons. Charlie's being that he thinks it doesn't fit the "alpha male" criteria.