Our downfall

Every love story never tell the real story. Inside this chapter I want to talk more about our downfall in this relationship and how we fix it and how we learn that we can't let pride and greed be the reason we fall out of love.
Mia and alpha dated for a good 9 month
However, we broke up. Every relationship is beautiful and amazing. But only when you remember how to put effort and how to always communicate your feeling.
We broke up because we wasn't communicating anymore. And instead of communicating we argue. And I hated that. So I decided me and alpha needed to broke up. When I realized that day what I must do I cry but I also realize. You must set boundaries and understand what each other wanted and needs.
Never forget what your partner needs.
And also let them know they are special.
Never make them feel they are second to anyone. (If you date to married you must understand that your soul are now one. That there are not two but three people in the marriage. The husband, wife and God. You must understand that the person you love may not have the same love language but the same patterns. That when one ride we both ride. When one fall we both fall. And if I don't have it he do and the same for him. )
Never make your lover feel like they have to compete for your love. ( it's nothing wrong with a little drama. But once that person realizes that they want you only to there selves and if they can't have that, it will ruin what you have. Everyone wants a diamond but no one want to put time and labor it takes to find it . )
We been broke up for two month so far. I don't think this the end of the relationship but if we can't meet eye to eye then it will have to come to that.