Happy birthday

Alpha birthday
I wanted to give you something you can always look on to even when we aren't together.
To think of these memories as a way of beautiful art.
For your birthday I wanted to let you know exactly why I fell in love with you .
To start you have becomes a person with a very strong passion and goes after thing you want.
I know completely that even if I'm not there to support you , that you will definitely make your dream come truth because your not going to sit on your butt and wait for things to happen.
Two you always made me feel comfortable and that's makes me nervous.
How can someone as handsome and cute as you make me blush and nervous.
Sometimes I wish I would been made you my bf cause life with you is so much better with you in it.
And thirdly you accept me for who I am.
And the reason that so special to me because your a strange.
A strange who not only decided to love me but to also treat me as a person with feeling.
To love as I am and to make me feel so happy. I'm trying not to cry while writing this.
I hate it when I miss you and when we can't talk to each other. And specially when we argue over nonsense.
Once again I just want to thank God for giving me you.
Your an amazing blessing to me and I'm sorry if I ever made you feel like you wasn't.
Baby I really do love you and care about you and your my ride or die. I'm definitely defending you regardless we together or not because no one has the right to talk about you when I'm the one who fall in love with you.
If loving you is a piece of what the God love has for all his children then I can't wait to be baptize in his 💕 water.
Once again your truly / 🦋Mia 🦋