What lies behind a hidden gate

(Scooter name change to Alpha)
Alpha POV
Once again I visited this town. This town that cause me pain and pleasure. However that's a story for another day.
The wind blows in my black hair and laughter all around. Truthfully speaking my mind has wonder to other places.
Only places she knows about. So I take my bike and take a ride to clear my head.
Mia POV
We're in the car and going to my grandmas house. Look to the side and I see lot of kids playing. That only mean one thing! Hopefully he not here. Please just let it be my imagination for once. So I go into my grandma house and speak to everyone. Myla my favorite cousin wanted to do a dance video outside. And I said cool. Only for a minute of course. We go outside and I'm looking around nervously. Maybe I'm just overthinking. Maybe I'm not.
We're watching the dance video when she hear a bike.
Guess who on the bike. Alpha the fuck😂.
So he riding his bike and his sister walking with him. My ass just watching the bike move to his grandad house. Then 🤯 boom.
"Ain't that the boy you like," myla said.
(So loudly that his sister and him stop right in front of us)
Hey mia. (alpha sister say)
Hey sis. Mia
Hey bae- alpha
Mia ignore him.
Hey - alpha
So sis how you been - Mia
I been good- rain
Alpha looks at Mia like are you serious
So you really going to ignore me- alpha
I just don't want to talk to u - Mia
Why tho - alpha
You know why. Just check your phone - Mia
I don't be on it no more I deleted the app we was texting on- alpha
Oh-Mia
Alpha - can we at least talk
Fine- Mia
/ Mia go in the house and try to figure what she going to do. She text her friend asking what she should do but they don't text back fast enough/

When you need them they no where to be found - Mia
I'm not really going to talk to him. I spent month waiting for him to contact me now he think I'm just jump cause he said let's talk. Who he think he is Obama.
I go outside anyway. But I'm just watching from a corner and I'm going to go open to him.
Myla selling girl scout cookie. And the only way to get Mia to come out and talk to Alpha was for their auntie to call Mia to get the money for the Girl Scout cookie.
She get the money and sell Girl Scout cookie. The whole time while, alpha is watching the side line at his grandad house.
Alpha and Mia finally establish where they are in their relationship and how the past must just stay in the past.
I'm wait for you as long as it takes- Alpha
Mmm. We will see - Mia
Mia leaves and go homes and Alpha goes back to his grandad house.
Disclaimer: right after they made up they don't contact each other but one may have already move on.