The lies we tell to sleep peacefully

( Mia and scooter was not dating doing this period. They were calling each other bae but Mia wasn't ready for that step. So officially they wasn't dating but everyone thought they officially were.)

Text message.
Scooter and Mia
S- hey baby
M- hey love
S- how your day
M-it's been ok.
S- Mia what wrong.
M- nothing
S- tell me.
M- it's not your problem
S- Mia if you don't tell me we gonna have problems so tell me.
M- I just don't know honestly. I feel like I'm stuck in my life and can't possibly figure out what is going on with my life.
S- I feel the same.
M- You been acting different.
S- bae I'm Finna tell u sum ok.
M-ok
S- So I had sex and the girl got pregnant and had a miscarriage in a shoot out.
Did he really just tell me what I think he told me?

Did he really just tell me that on ft Fr Fr. Or maybe I'm tried and hearing shit. Definitely not he just text me again about the situation.

It's sad that a person will tell you lies to a point where the lies becomes there-selves. When it's so complicated that you can't split the
person from there new traits of who they will becomes.

Just like when you cheat. You don't just cheat. You become a new person. You lie, start to become distant, hide your phone and get used to lying to the person you love📓.

It's this the end of our history why does it feel to heavy hard. Will the tears every fall and will I ever forgive. He told his truth and I must tell mine.
While, he did not tell me at a timely manner that still doesn't mean I don't feel pain. I overthinking the beginning and now everything I was thinking has come truth.

Now I must find a way to forgive. But not only forgive but love.

Me and him are friends now. We barely talk and the conversation dry. We still Flirt but the connection gone. I can't look at him the same.
Knowing what he told me now.
And knowing that he wouldn't have told me at all if it really came down to.
Is it become he actually care or is it because he trying to play the same game with me.
Who knows what the future holds. All I know I will never give my all.
Was the love real or was it all fake?
Was everything he every said to me was just lied?
What else is he hiding from me ?
Why tell someone you cared about them when you don't. Why open your heart up again to a rejection that you didn't even know you needed to experience? Why does every time I open and let down my guard its another secret coming out ?
What will happen when fate bring the two lost soul again. This time will they argue or survive?