Chapter 14

(Zayn pov.)

We all stand in the elevator, waiting for it to reach the leavel we desire.

Level 5 right?

The door opens with a BING and we all walk out of the small room. I start to think about the look on Liam's face when we walked into this white hell. What was he thinking about. I was pulled out of my thoughts when Paul stoped infront of the door 225. The door.

Paul slowly pushed the door open, and behind the door was another white room that had a nurse with a bed and a small window in the back of th room. Teya was already up and was chatting like hell with the nurse. "What is Tetrodotoxin again?" asks Teya. I haven't known Teya long but it's good to see her and hear her voice. Don't think of that as creepy.

The nurse looks up at us with the slightest bit of consern on her face.

"I'll leave you guys to talk privatively" says the nurse. She walks out the room at a very quick passe. Paul walks out to talk with the nurse and it's just me, Louis, Harry and Teya in the room. "Sooooooo, what have I missed?" asks Teya. We all look at each other. We haven't done anything. Like, anything. "Don't fucking tell me you guys did nothing the entire time ive been in here. Wait, have You?" I give Louis a side glance and he returnes one. "Ummm, I watched TV" says Harry. Teya gives him a sarcastique look and nods. "Anything else?" asks Teya still looks at him sarcastiquly. "We all woried that you were going to die," and then Teya's look of sarcasum changes to shock and then it looks like she just had a idea.

A couple of seconds of silence go by...

"Is that why you all look like scared idiots when you look at me." She says it more like a fact than a question. We are all silent for couple moments.

It's my turn to say something. " Has Gabby come already?" I ask, pretty much knowing the answer will be yes. "First of all it's came not come and yes, Gabby has came by."

____________________________________________________________

Sup guys! Sorry for this tinie chapter buuuuuuuut I was kinda hopin' I could get away with it! OH, and PLEASE VOTE AND COMMENT!!!!!