Chapter 13

(Teya pov.)

"CAPTAIN" yells Smee.
"No Smee. It's my time to go"
Smee looks a me with puppy eyes and a sliver of confusion. "Why else would I have trained hook?" A huge wave hits the boat and the boat shifts to the side.
"Bye Smee, and may we hope to see each other soon!"

I jump into the rustling sea but before I land a hear a muffled sound. As I swim lower the sound becomes more clear and soon enough I wake up.

My back stings, my head hurts, my throat is throbbing and my skin feels cracked. Well isn't that just pleasant.

I slowly pull one eye open, scanning the features of the room. White walls, white roof, white floors, white
everything it makes my eyes sting. I open the other eye and try to sit up considering that someone from the room window is watching.

My eyes connect with the person from the window.

What
The
Fuck.

Smee stares at me from the window with wide eyes. I Glance around the room to realize I am in a hospital.

The muffle noise from before, now thumps around the room like house music. It's like a hight bitched Beep.

Smee disappears from the window and then walks in. "Captain?" He asks in confusion, the same confusion in my dream. "Smee?" I ask repetitively.

"Captain!" Smee squeals and runs to me and hugs me. We stay like that for a while before "Smee?"I ask. "Aye" he replies. "Get the fuck off me."
"Sorry Captain." he says as he backs away. "Smee, in this world you can call me Teya and how the hell did you get here?" A million thoughts pass through my mind at once. Is hook here? Is the ship here? Is the crew here? I'm so confused. And apparently Smee can see it on my face.
" I have only seen you here, and to be honest I've always lived in this world."
Well that explains a lot. We just kinda stay there and look at each other thinking of over a million different things before Smee says: "I better go or else the nurse will report that I'm gone"
"Okay..... well, um I'll see you around?" It's kinda an strange thing to say but what else am I gonna say? Smee scratches the back of his neck and whispers something to himself but I don't hear it and he just walks out of the room and I just sit their in silence.

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Liam pov.)

"HONK!" A car drives by. Girls with sings that say 1D on it scream by. Harry 'the flirt' waves at them as they pass. I sit in the front and fiddle with the radio until I hit a good station. I don't know what station it is but I just listen as the play ' don't ' by Ed Sheeran. We are going back to the hospital since they said we could visit Teya. We left at 9:45 and we are late because of the fact we had to stop to buy food for Niall.
The silence is broken when Louis speaks up. "What do we do now, I mean since Teya will be out, what to we do?" He says in his accent.

I never really thought about it. What if
she hates us now? What if she doesn't want to be around us? Are we just putting everyone in danger?

Are we putting her in danger?

The car takes a tight turn and we all shift in the car. "GEZ Paul, slow the fuck down!" I say out to Paul who happens to be driving. Everyone in the silent car looks at me and just stares.
"What?" I defend and everyone goes back to what they were doing.

•~•~•~•~•~•

We drive into the parking lot and we all jump out the car. I should be saying van since it is not at all a car.
We walk in and Paul starts towards the nurse at the desk taping something down on the key board. "Here to see Teya Grenier" Paul orders to the lady who has still not looked up from the computer.
"Room 225 on a the fifth floor" answers the lady in annoyance. Still not looking up at Paul. Rude.
They all walk over to the elevator, but I stay back. "Aren't you coming?" Asks Harry. I, just then realized, what if this is our fault?

What is this is my fault?

"No.... It's probably better if I stay back......" I answer. Niall walks out of the elevator and stands next to me. "I'll stay with you, so you don't get lonely"says Niall through a bright smile. But I can tell he's been thinking the same thing as I have.