The meet up

7 Months have passed and my mom and Yaser are still together and I have been discover by other Directioners already but I don't know if the incredible Zayn Malik knows I exist or if his dad is dating my mom but sofar life is Gooooood.
I have met Safaa, and we are now besties and we get along well cause we are the same age. And Ya.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
In class:
"Gabbbbbbbb I'm soooooo bored"

"I know Teya but if I don't finish this work and you don't help me, then we will failed the test!" Protested gabby
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Zayn pov.)

The Directioners have been messaging me like crazy ever since they figured out I had a maybe... uh..no....soon to be step sister...... God that sounds weird. I have met my dad's girlfriend and she's super nice and I herd that Teya is a Directioner soooo I hope this doesn't go wrong.

I'm at her school now just standing outside impatiently with the other boys. I sent in Liam since he can speak French since she is in French class.

"Dude, you ok? You've been pacing back and forth like crazy!" Says Louis nervous for me

"What.....oh....uh.......Ya I'm fine"

"You sure?" Said Niall
JEZZ I'm gonna meet my sister-ish! Can't you be ANY MORE ANNOYING.

"yEs"was all I could say
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Liam pov.)
Ok.... I haven't spoken french in like 1000 years...... ok For Zayn...ya....For Zayn.........here it goes....
"Bon jour, je look pour Teya Grenier?"
Oh shit the hole class is looking at me..............wait now they are pointing at a girl.. that must be Teya. I walk over to her and put my hand on her shoulder. she turns her head slowly........ohhhh.... I'm getting butterflies......ohhh... god.......ohhh that feeling.... I've had it before. but diffrent. I feel like.....
"Liam Payne?"
Shit. She's a Directioner.
"Uh.. Ya that's me, can you come with me Honey?"

"Umm...ok"

That feeling is so weird. I can't figure out the emotion. Ugh..... it's like.. I need her or something, something about her face is perfect. IM definitely coming down with a cold. Ya that's what it is.

We walk out of the class

"Ok honey, can stay here for me?" I ask so I can signal Harry to tell Zayn.

"Liam, I'm not 2"
Ok........its just she's so small compared to all the boys, I'm just not used to it.

"But sure I can stay" she says softly
"Great"
I walk down a corridor to find Harry waving to a girl in the same class room as Teya. she practically falls to the ground of joy.

"Harry, SNAP OUT OF IT!"

Harry stops staring at the window and faces me and nods then runs to go tell Zayn.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Zayn pov.)

I spot Harry runing over to us.
"Ok, don't be nervous, but she's coming over with Liam"
Don't be nervous.....dont be nervous.....DONT BE NERVOUS...... I'm freaking out......i don't know why. Am I mad at my dad for liking another girl, am I happy that I have a new sister..... I DONT KNOW.

"Um.....Hello" I hear a nervous yet strong voice say.

I turn around, and their she was.....