Chapter 9

(Teya pov.)
The teacher walks out of the school and walks straight towards Zayn. is he in trouble? I donno.
"I wasn't informed that you were taking both girls" said the teacher straight and sturn like all the other teachers.

We all look around at each other until Harry breaks the silence by speaking up."Yes, We are taking both girls with us" "ok but you must check with Gabrielle's parents" said the teacher, I swear, it sounds like she wants to rip off Harry's head. She's just that STURN. The teacher walks back to the French class.

"Wow, I feel like I'm in boot camp" says louis to silly things up. we all take a breath and laugh our heads off.
"So, your name is Gabrielle?" Says Harry, I forgot they haven't been introduced. oh well.
"Please, just call me Gabby"

"Ok gabby, you can use my phone to call your parents" IS HARRY FLIRTING WITH MY BEST FRIEND?!
"Thanks"said gabby. ok, this is getting weird. Harry your such a GODAM FLIRT! Lol. I can tell gabby is internally ripping apart of crazy-nes and that Harry (her fav person in the world) is flirting with HER.

Crazy.

Gabby walks into the school to call her parents.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Liam pov.)
I FRICKING DIED. this feeling is getting stronger and it's killing me!

All I want to do is cratel her in my arms

STOP IT LIAM! I'm going insane!
"Um......are we going to go" I say as gabby walks back towards us. I wasn't planning to say that.huh.
"As you say, Daddy Direction" hey! Hey? How come Teya knows that name? Only the guys call me that. snap out of it Liam. she's a Directioner.

REMEMBER. I'm such a idiot.

"I think your picking up!" Says louis as he walks up to Teya and rubs her head. "HEY" says Teya in her defence of getting rubed in the head as she elbows Louis. I could see Teya and Louis getting along well.

"You shouldn't have done that cause
I KNOW YOUR WEAKNESS!!!" Yells Louis as he attempts to tickle Teya to death but she doesn't budge.
"Big mistake Louis, I'm not ticklish" says Teya with a huge smirk on her face. this is VERY intertaning, seeing Louis get beat by his own game as Teya tickles Louis and Louis screams and jumps.
"Ok....Can we go now?" Says Niall.
Teya stops tickling louis to say something "Go where?"
"Our place, to get to know each other" I say "didn't anyone tell you?" Ask Zayn who hasn't been talking much. "Uh.No. I didn't even know that you knew I exist" says Teya. I would have though the Directioners would have told her that........