Chapter 12

(Harry pov.)
We all turn to look at each other.
"What the fucking hell is Tetrodotoxin?!" Don't mind my swearing. The nurse looks back at me like I'm dum. I'm not a fucking idiot!
"It's a poison" answers Liam. He sounds more shocked than the rest of us. Oh great, my new friend is poisoned. Isn't that just dandy!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
(Teya pov.)
I'm standing. Toes in the sand. The crisp salty air in my lungs. Looking out onto the ocean, to the beautiful horizon. "The ship is ready for you Captain" Soon I'll have to come back to reality. But I must enjoy this for now.
"Thank you Smee" Smee is so loyal. Its incredible what this world has to offer compares to my shity little reality back home. I walk back with Smee to docks where my beautiful ship (the Black Pearl) awaits me rockingly along the salty waters below.
"Captain Aboard!" Shouts one of my loyal Pirates. I walk up to my gorgeous wheel while my little rug rats prepare the ropes. "All Hands On Deck!" I yell and they all follow my command. Smee scurrying up to my side, whispers that the map room is free for use.
"Smee, take the wheel." He follows my command without hesitation. I walk down towards the map room and stare down at the map on the table. Oh, the places I could go!

About 10 minutes go by before I hear a
"OTHER SHIP ON STARBOARD!"
It seems someone wants to challenge the black pearl, eh? I walk out onto the decks and out to where Smee is stirring the ship. "Thank you Smee" I greet him with a smile. "Anything for you Teya"
"That's Captain to you Smee" I corrected him. "Sorry Captain" sorrow in the voice of my first mate. I turn the boat so that we are beside the other ship. "PREPARE THE CANONS!" I yell, excitement in my voice. I wait about 3 minutes before: "FIRE!" And giant balls of steal come flying towards the enemy. Men crying and wood splintering brings a crooked grin spread across my face. "Smee!" I yell in annoyance. Where the hell is he? I spot him hidden behind a barrel. "SMEE NOW!" I slam the barrel into the wall beside him. He shot upwards, obviously frightened by my outburst. "Y..y.es Captain?" The first mate answered, hesitation in his voice. "Get my sword and gun!!" I point towards the map room. He scurried over to the room while I yell at the other Scallywags to throw some ropes over. Smee runs back with my weapons and my coat. "Thank you Smee" I say annoyed.
"HAULE YOURSELFS OVER!" I yell another command. I grab a rope and swing over. As soon as I land a sword comes my way. Shing Shing, the 2 swords collide. The man falls to the ground. Bloody spilling around his body. "Where's your Captain, Savey?" I'm loving this pirates talk WAY too much. Lol.

A black shadow walks out of some sort of room. I cock my head to one side too get a better look and he dose the same.
"Are you a Girl?!" Says the shadow man. "Aye, and who might you be?" I snap back at him. He steps out onto the decks. "Don't you know who I am?" He says lifting up his left-HOOK?! Huh. Well that something you won't see in my world!
"No clue" I answer innocently.
He walks up too me and attempts to snag my neck with his hook, but let me tell you, That Ain't Gonna Work! My sword slices his coat and a small cut appears through it. He stumbles back in surprise. "Seems we got ourselves a loser" I point down towards the other captain. All my pirates laugh. "What did you say your name was?" I ask smugly. "Killian... Killian Jones, but most people call me Hook" he says getting back up to his feet. "Isn't ,Hook, a bit straight forward?"
He pulls out his sword whilst I already have mine in my hand.

Let the fight begin!
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
Meanwhile Back In The Hospital
(Zayn pov.)

There are too many emotions to describe them all. I was so nervous to meet my, Stepsister? It's still weird to say that. Me and gabby are the only ones left at the hospital. Liam insisted on getting us some food and so he should be here any minute.

Liam walks through the door, over to us and sits down. He offers gabby some food first then me. I look inside the little bag full of my food I see some fries, a burger, a coke and ketchup.
I just put the bag down. Gabby looks at me with her burger in her mouth.
"I'm not hungry" I reply.
How did we end up here? Why did someone try to shoot Teya? Why am I asking myself these questions? I know the answer to all of them.
"Are you here for Teya?" I look up and a different nurse is staring at the 3 of us. "Yup" answers Gabby this time.
The nurse checks her board and replies: "Well she is in the recovery room, they succeeded in removing the poison in her leg. She should be out of here in about 5 days."
I'm pretty sure that I was holding my breath because when she said ,out, I released my breath and slumped back in my chair.