Chapter 10

(Zayn pov.)
I have the feeling that the fans are already turning on Teya. And now I'm even more nervous. But I guess that means that I like having a new sister! I think? "OK! Let's get going" says Louis. I swear that boy is a nutcase.

"We will not all fit in one limo, so we have 2. The girls can go in the same one......and one band member. Who's up for it!?" Says Niall obviously not wanting to go with the girls.
"I will" says Louis putting his hand in the air as if he was in class. Louis?! Are you kidding me?!

"Ok.....then we will be off" says Niall confused that Louis wants to go with 2 girls. I half to say, I'm confused about it too.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Teya pov.)
"WAIT.... did you say Limo?!" I say. I have never EVER been in a limo or ever think I will be in one!
"Either we ride in style or we don't ride at all" says Louis pretending to be a super rich selfish person. His impression makes gabby laugh, but she tries to hide it with a sneeze. It dose NOT work though, and every one looks at her.
"WHAT?!" Says gabby pretending it never happened.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
We all walk towards the limos. They.are.incredible. Me and gabby walk into the blue one, and Louis, duh. The others take the black one.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~••~•~•~~•~•
In the limo gabby and Louis sing to the song "what makes you beautiful" but not me. If I was not in a limo with THE Louis Tomlinson then I might. I don't like singing in front of good singers. cause I sound terrible compared to them.

"Teya, come on sing with us!! I know you want to!" Says gabby whilst Louis continues to sing. "Not In front of him, no way no." I'm just speaking the truth. "OFFENSIVE"says Louis
"Sorry, but your a great singer and I'm not....so no I'm never gonna sing here." just godam saying!
"I bet that's not true" says Louis on a more serious voice.
"Teya is THE singer in the group, actually she's amazing!" Says gabby. don't make it worse gabby, I'm fighting not to sing.
"Gabby, what's one of her favourite songs?" Louis don't you dare.
" I know she LOVES the song "not the only one" by Sam smith" FUCK NO GABBYS! The song starts to play. Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
"I'll sing if you plug your ears" I can't not sing to the song.
"Fine, I'll use my headphones" protests Louis. Louis isn't listening so me and gabby do a high pitched 2 person diet.... dowet...? What's that called again? Oh well, you get the point.
Once the song is over Louis takes of his headphones and says:
"Your AMAZING at singing!"
"YOU WERE LISTENING?!" I scream
"Ummmm, yeah" Louis says quietly.
The rest of the ride, just gabby was singing. I didn't dare to sing after Louis listening.
~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~
(Louis pov.)
"Ummmm, yeah" I didn't mean to upset her. I just wanted to hear her sing! I feel like there's something special about this one.

Most of the car ride was gabby singing. "you must promise you won't tell the others about what happened" says Teya finally speaking up. "YES, I mean I promise" but I will half to tell them someday! "And that you will never do that again"she says something to me. "but...." I'm interrupted by the others and our limo stopping at our place.

I can see Teya's and Gabby's jaws dropping together...