Back to Present

Sunny kept his hand on his shoulder and said...

'Virat Doctor's operation theater ke bahar aa gaye hai tujhe bula rahe hai..Or Sai ko ICU me shift kar diya gaya hai...'

'Tu chal main aata hu... ' he said wiping his tears....

He walked towards the ICU.....

'Mr. Chavan ab aapki wife thik hai... Kuch der me unko hosh aa jayega... ' said the doctor....

'Thank you doctor.... Main unse mil sakta hu na... ' asked Virat....

'Yaa sure.. ' said the doctor and left...

Virat entered inside the ICU room.....

He sat beside her bed... Held her hand.....

'Ek baar tum thik ho jao phir dekhna main kabhi tumhe apne se dur nahi jaane dunga... ' he said holding his tears...

After few hours she gains her consciousness......She find him sleeping in sitting position keeping his head on the bed......

She gently strokes his hairs.....

Felling her touch... He immediately woke up......

'Sai....... Bappa ka lakh lakh shukar hai ki tumhe hosh aa gaya.... ' he said joining his hands....

'Tum thik ho na... Main doctor ko bulau?? ' he asked....

She nodded in no.....

She tries to got up....

' Wait...... Main karta hu' He then pulled the lever....

There was complete silence for some time...

Sai looked at him with teary eyes and held his hand......

'Virat t.... Tu.... Tumhari sh....shaadi ho gayi k..kya...??' she asked....

Virat smiled and said...

'Haa meri shaadi ho gayi.... ' he said....

She left his hand..... And looked at him... Tears started flowing from her eyes.....

He tried to wipe her tears but she jerked his hands....

'Tum yaha kyu ho..... Jao na tumhari wife tumhara intezaar kar rahi hogi... ' she said trying to control her tears....

'Meri wife mera intezaar nahi kar rahi hogi kyunki main to ussi ke paas hu..... ' He said making her confuse...

'Huhh...' she looked at him confusingly....

'Nahi samjhi... Main samjhata hu.... ' he said and take out his phone from his pocket....
He opened the camera and showed her.....

She was shocked to see sindoor in her hairline.....

She touches it with her fingers....
She saw mangalsutra around her neck....

It is the same mangalsutra she placed in his pocket....

'Vi.... Virat ye kab hua.... ' she asked being shocked....

'Now you are officially mine Mrs. Chavan...' he said....

She hugged him.... He also carefully wrapped his arms around her waist.....

'Virat..... Par Ghar wale ??' she asked breaking the hug...

'Ghar walo ko koi problem nahi hai... Maine baat kar li hai... ' he said....

'Sachi.... Par Tanvi?? ' she again asked....

'Mujhe pta hai tumhare mann me bhut sawal hai... Main sab ka jawab dunga.. Par abhi tum sirf aaram karo ....' he said...

He again made her lay on the bed....

'Main bhi doctor or sabko inform kar ke aaya.... Hmm' he said and kissed her forehead...

He told everyone that Sai is fine now....

Also asked the doctor about her discharge....

Doctor came in her room.....

'Ab aap kaisa mehsus kar rahi hai Mrs. Chavan ??' asked the doctor...

That Mrs. Chavan was sounding like a melody to her..... Is she really became Mrs. Sai Virat Chavan??.... It's like a dream come true moment...

'Better doctor... ' she replied..

'Aapko aaj ke liye hum observation me rakhenge... Uske baad aap ghar jaa sakti hai... ' he told and she nodded...

'Ji doctor.... ' she said...

Just then Virat enters with coconut water in his hands.....

'Doctor sab thik to hai na... Aap yaha... ' he asked...

'Yes everything is fine..... Bas I was telling your wife about her discharge and all... ' he replied and goes out.....

'Ye your wife kitna accha sound karta hai nhi....mujhe to lag raha hai Jaise koi music baj raha hai.... Jaha bhi jaa raha hu sab yahi puch rahe hai.... Mr Chavan ab aapki wife kaisi hai.... Ek hi din me hamara relationship status change ho gaya... ' said Virat happily...

'Virat hamari shaadi ho gayi... Right!!!.... Main kaisi dulhan hu... Jisne khud ki shaadi nahi dekhi... ' she said with a pout

'Haa to wo bhi dekh lena... Waise bhi maine sab ko bol diya hai ki hum phir se shaadi karenge jab tum bilkul fit and fine ho jaogi... Bilkul waise jaisa humne socha tha... Or iss baar family ke permission se.... ' he said...

'I'm so happy ab sab kuch thik ho jayega.... ' she said...

'Chalo ab pehle tum ye nariyal pani pi lo....' he said putting the straw in her mouth....

'Tum bhi piyo na ' she said...

They shared the coconut water....

__________________________________

Should I end this book or you want to read something more...

Give your suggestion for upcoming chapters...
__________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying the updates.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Do share your ideas and views in the comment section.

Will meet tomorrow 😂