The Plan

Sai is still hugging him......

'Hum kitne der tak aise rehne wale hai ' he asked tightening his hands around her waist...

'Kyu tumhe apni "Tanvi ji" ke pass Jana hai... ' she said emphasising on ji...

'Someone is jealous... No.. ' he teased...

'Jale mere dushman... Main kyu jalungi wo bhi us langoori se.. ' she said twisting her lips...

'Langoori '

Virat burst into laughter listening her cute accent...

'Tum na bilkul bacchi ho' he said pulling her cheeks...

'Accha... Abhi batati hu... '

She said and pinned him to the door and kissed his forehead and he closed his eyes....

Then she kissed his eyes, both cheeks and then corner of his lips....

Now he is losing his control....
He turned their position and pinned her against the door and kissed her.....

His hand tightened on her waist while her one hand around his neck and other entangled with his hairs......

They were kissing each other passionately......

The phone ringed..... Firstly they ignore but it was ringing continuously... So they have to broke the kiss.....

'Karishma kyu call kar rahi hai ' said Sai picking up the call....

'Bas bas aa rahe hai... ' Sai said...

'Dubara kabhi mujhe bacchi mat bolna....'  She said pecking his lips...

She opened the door and winked at him...

'Kaku niche bula rahi hai... Apne chehre ko thik kar ke aa jao.... Main Karishma ke room me jaa rahi hu... ' Sai said and went from there...

'Agar bacchi bolne pe romance ho to main to din me 100 baar tumhe bachi bolu.. ' he said remembering their kiss...

Sai came down.....and find Virat already standing with Sunny.....

She came and winked at him.... .He blushed....

'Haye mere Sharmila Tagore.... Itna kyu sharma raha hai..' teased Sunny....

'Aap sab log khana kha lijiye..... Baki sab ne kha liya hai... Bas hum hi bache hai... ' said Karishma...

All settled on the dining table....
Virat sat in the middle ......Tanvi on the one side and Sai on the other....

Kaku and Tanvi's mother came....

' Hamari Pandit ji se baat ho gayi hai.... Parso ka muhurat hai..... Kal tum log shopping pe chale jana ' Bhavani said and went from there...

Virat started coughing..

Sai and Tanvi both offered him water..... He looked at both of them....

Then Sai made him drink the water with her hand.... And also patted her back...

'Dhyan kaha rehta hai tumhara.... Bacche ho kya.... Thik se khana bhi nahi kha sakte '  Sai scolded..

Others laughed....
While Tanvi was feeling jealous....

'Sai tum bhi chalo na kal hamari sagai ki shopping pe.. ' said Tanvi....

Sai's smile faded listening about his marriage....

Virat instantly held her hand.... And ensure her ....

'Zarror Sai ke bina sagai kaise hogi... ' said Virat...

'Huhh!! Kyu nhi ho sakti Sai ke bina sagai....?? ' asked Tanvi..

'Kyunki wo meri best friend hai ' declared Virat...

Tanvi didn't said anything after that...

It was evening time and Tanvi and her family left.....

Virat messaged the youngsters to came at Sai's house.....

Sai opened the door and Virat came inside along with others....

'Tum sab log yaha kya kar rahe ho?? ' asked Sai

'Virat ki shaadi todne ki planning karni hai' said Sunny...

They all entered leaving Sai in confuse.....

'Kisne kaha ki mujhe apni shaadi todni hai?? ' said Virat...

'Arey par Shiva agar shaadi karni hi hai to phir hum yaha kyu aaye hai?? ' asked Samrat...

'Jeeva shaadi to hogi par dulhan badalne ki planning karni hai!! ' said Virat casually...

'Kyaa??? ' all shouted together...

Virat closes his ears....

'Pagal ho kya tum.... Kya bol rahe ho.... ' said Sai...

Virat pulled her close and said...

'Pagal to hu par tumhare pyaar me!! '

'Ahem... Ahem... ' fakely coughed Mohit...

'Dada aap jo bol rahe ho wo itna easy nhi hai.... ' said Karishma...

'Haa or sirf dulhan mandap pe badli jaa sakti hai..... Baki ki rasmo ka kya?? '  said Sai....

Virat didn't said anything just lied on Sai's bed keeping his head on the headboard...

'Tum itne cool kaise ho..... Tumhare dimag me kya chal raha hai.... ' questioned Sai....

'Dekho.... Arey pehle tum log baith to jao.... ' said Virat....

All settled.... Making the room's environment as confidential meeting room.....

'Haa to hum karenge ye ki....... '

'Wah dada kya idea hai....' exclaimed Karishma....

(You will get to know the plan in the respective function)

'Par Shiva agar kisi ko pta chal gaya to... ' asked Samrat....

'Haa to chalne de.... Jis din kisi ko pta chal gaya uss din sab ko sach bata dunga... Or waise bhi shaadi to Sai se hi honi hai... Or Kaku ne shaadi se inkar naa karne ki kasam di hai na.... Ye thodi kaha hai ki shaadi kisse karni hai... ' said Virat and turned towards Sai...

He found her sleeping in his shoulder....

'Ek kaam kar Shiva aaj yahi ruk jaa.... Main ghar pe sab sambhal lunga.... ' said Samrat as Sai has clutched his shirt tightly....

They left them alone.... Virat made her lie on the bed comfortably.... Her head on his chest......

'I promise Sai main tumhe kabhi akela nhi padne dunga.....tumhare har sukh dukh me tumhari sath rahunga..... Chahe uske liye mujhe sari duniya se kyu na ladna pade.' said Virat and kissed her forehead..

______________________________________

Precap : Engagement shopping...
______________________________________

Hope you guys liked it.

Do shower your love in this part as well.

Comment down your views about this chapter.

Will meet soon.