The Unexpected Meeting 💕

There relationship grows along with there career....

Next year,
Virat paases the UPSC exam with flying colours.... 

He has joined his training camp in Lal Bahadur Shastri National Academy Administration LBSNAA which is in Missouri for the foundational course which is of 3 months...

Now he has joined Sardar Vallabhbhai Patel National Police Academy which is situated in Hyderabad....

Though mobile phone is prohibited in the academic area.... But they can use it in their hostel rooms....

Sai had also started her internship in a hospital.....

Sai and Virat didn't get much time to talk with  each other...

Only one month left for his training...

Sai also started her internship....

___________________________________

There is a girl in the training centre named Sandhya...

She had a crush on Virat... She even secretly loved him...

Nobody in the training centre knows about Sai...

She decided to propose Virat on the last day...

One day,

Virat along with his some friend decided to have a walk in the nearby forest... It was not so dense.... It was used for their training...

They took the permission from the hostel in-charge....

They were roaming in the forest when they heard some sound.....

Virat ran towards the direction and found a girl running and 2-3 villagers were chasing her.... 

She was running looking behind....
She bumped with him and both fell on the ground.... The girl on the top of Virat...

Virat's friends also came there along with Sandhya...

She got up from him...

Virat's eyes widened seeing the girl in front of him...

She was wearing a light blue coloured simple saree with a doctor's coat....

The Villagers came there...

'Tumhe kitni baar samjhaya hai ki Aam mat churaya karo.....' one man said....

'Sorry na bhau kal se pakka nahi lungi... Aaj bhar maaf kar do.. ' she said using her puppy eyes...

The Villagers laughed...

'Roz hamari jogging karwana jaroori hota hai.... Maang liya karo na.... De denge tumhe aam...Ped pe chad ke todne ki kya jarurat hai ' the other said..

'Arey Bhau doctor hu na... Apne sath dusro ki sehat ka khayal rakhna bhi hamara farz hai... '  she said smilingly keeping the mango in her pocket...

'Shayad hame chalna chahiye Virat... Ye unka apna matter hai... ' Sandhya said to Virat...

But he wasn't listening.. He was lost in his girl's beauty.... Who was looking absolutely beautiful in Saree...

Till now she didn't noticed Virat...

She turned...

She saw him and hugged him....

'Am I dreaming?? ' she pinched herself breaking the hug...

'Virat to IPS banne se pehle se hi famous hai... Har koi usse janta hai..Or inhone to gale bhi laga liya...'  His friend joked...