Irritating Her

Next day she got discharge from the hospital.....

Everyone is waiting for her eagerly....

Sai entered the house.... Virat was holding her hand and helping her.....

Ashwini welcome them by doing Aarti...
As they entered.... Bhavani asked Virat to take her to his room....

He picked her in his arms and went towards his room.....

Sai gasped and everyone laughed....

'Kya kar rahe ho... Sharam bech diya hai kya...' said Sai as they went ahead...

'Arey baby sharam to maine tab nahi ki jab main tumhara boyfriend tha... Or ab to main tumhara husband hu..... Or bacho ke alawa sab ko pta hota hai ki husband wife ka relation Kaisa hota hai.....' he said winking at her...

She widened her eyes and smacked on his chest...

'Chup besharam..... ' she said...

He opened the door using his leg and then entered......

He placed her on the bed carefully and then arranged pillows to make her sit comfortably......

'Tum yaha baitho aaram se....kisi bhi cheez ki zarurat hai mujhe awaaz dena main yahi hu... Bas do minute ruko main tumhare khane ke liye kuch lata hu.... Phir tumhe medicines bhi leni hai... ' he said...

'Mera mann nahi hai khane ka..... ' she said

' Khane ka mann kaha se hoga Sai.... Mujhe Pata hai hamari nayi nayi shaadi hui hai.... Tumhara mann hoga ki tumara pati tumse Romance kare... Hamari first night ho.... Par Sai tum apni halat dekho... Aise main hum wo sab kaise.... '

'Chii Virat.... Chup karo mere mann me aisi koi baat nahi chal rahi hai... ' she said

He laughed as he loved to tease her...

'Dekho Sai main samajh sakta hu....... Par iss halat me hum sirf kiss kar sakte hai.... Agar usse aage badhe to phir we will lose our control... ' he again teased....

'Chup ho jao warna ye vase fekh ke maar dungi.... ' she threatened

'Dekho ab to tum frustrate bhi ho rahi ho..... Arey Sai hum apki shaadi ke baad honeymoon pe jayenge na tab tumhe shikayat ka koi mauka nhi dunga... I promise... Tum chahogi to hum room ke bahar bhi nahi jayenge..... ' he said making her more annoy....

She widened her eyes and throw a pillow on him.....

'Tum chup ho jao warna main Aai se tumhari complain kar dungi...' she threatens...

'Main chup ho jaunga par tumhe bhi chup chap lunch karna hoga  ....' he said...

'Okk..... Fine... ' she said...

'Main khana le kar aata hu tab tak tum hamara honeymoon destination decided karo... ' he said and laughed

He came back with food and finds her reading her reports....

'Tum abhi bhi kaam kar rahi ho?? ' he asked.. .

'Nahi Virat bas apni file check kar rahi thi.. .Dekh rahi thi ki main kab se hospital join kar sakti hu ...' she said...

'Chalo pehle khana kha lo.. ..' he said showing her plates full of her favourite...

'Wow meri sari favorite.....do mujhe. ..' she said. ..

'Main khilata hu na.....' he said and sat beside her....

'Muh kholo..... ' he said...

He fed her... And then cleaned her mouth with tissue.....

'Thank you... ' she said.....

He kept the plates on the table and said...

'Accha suno.....Main police station jaa raha hu..... Tumhe kisi bhi chiz ki zaroorat ho.....Aai yahi hai.....or agar thodi bhi tabiyat kharab hui.... I'm just a call away.... ' he said and kissed her forehead...

'Bye apna dhyan rakhna aur bed pe se niche mat aana.... Or hamari shaadi ki planning shuru kar do... Or honeymoon ki bhi... ' he said winking at her...

He went.... Sai slept for sometime....

She was getting bored so she took her laptop and searched...

'Best places for honeymoon '

'Abhi wo bol raha tha tab to gussa kar rahi thi or ab khud wahi kar rahi hai.. ' she said to herself

The search results shows various places....

Switzerland, Paris, Maldives, Italy, Spain, Thailand, Bangkok, Newyork etc....

Goa, Ooty, Manali, Shimla, Darjiling, etc...

'Sai tera Pati already bhut romantic hai... Agar kisi romantic jagah gayi na to pta nahi kya ho jayega... ' she said nervously..

She was searching the details of each and every place but not able to decided any place...

The door opened and he was standing in front of her...

She looked at him and then the laptop...
If he got to know that what she was doing he will definitely not leave any chance to tease her....

'Kya kar rahi ho... ' he asked coming close to her...

'K... Ka... Kuch nhi.. Bas time pass ' she said smiling nervously...

She closed the laptop and kept it aside....

'Tum bhut jaldi aa gaye.. ' she asked...

'Sai main time pe hi aaya hu... 8 baj rahe hai... ' he said...

'what... '
She looked at the clock.... She almost wasted 3 hours on searching about their honeymoon destination...

'Koi baat nhi... Kabhi kabhi hum gadgets me itna kho jate hai ki time ka pta hi nahi chalta... ' he said caressing her head...

'Chalo ab so jao.... Bhut der se aisa baithi hui ho... ' he help her in laying down....

'Virat.... Tu yaha nahi so sakta... ' a voice came from behind...

_________________________________

Hope you guys are enjoying the updates.

Shower your love in this part as well.

Do share your ideas and views in the comment section.

Will meet tomorrow 😂