Chapter 11

"M/n" the dragon said and gave M/n some milk tea he made.

M/n drink it, and it was surprisingly good.

"You're getting better at this, Zephyr" M/n complimented.

"Thanks, and I'm glad I married you" Zephyr said that causes M/n to almost spit his drink.

"We're only been married for a day, what is this?" M/n joked.

"Well, because of you I can retire from being a ruler, and a prince, honestly I don't like my father's attitude, he's been like this since... I don't know, I don't actually know if my dad actually loved mom or just married her for power" M/n looked at his newlywed husband, it's his first time someone opening up to him besides Ai, so he don't know how to comfort the man.

"I'm talking too much, right?" Zephyr said and walked inside the house (their in the backyard).

"Wait where are you going?" M/n panicked thinking that Zephyr is somehow awkward with him.

"Getting some meat, it's a shame not to use the grill" Zephyr said, making M/n relieved.

(◠ᴥ◕ʋ)

"Cien, what do you think of Zephyr?" Ai asked while admiring the view at Lucien's house.

Lucien who was looking at the paper works stopped and looked at Ai, like Ai was cheating on him.

"Huh?" Lucien took off his glasses and grab some beer then joined Ai on the balcony.

"Do you think Zephyr would be a great husband?"

"What is this?"

"Don't get me wrong I'm not interested in Zephyr, yes he has the looks but he's not my type"

"Then why ask this?"

"Do you think Zephyr would make M/n happy"

"What if he doesn't?"

"If not, I will tell him to get away from M/n" Ai said releasing some of his mana.

"Ok calm down you still don't know how to control your mana" Lucien said releasing some pheromones to calm down Ai.

"Lucien, my fated partner just propose to me, he saw me in the wedding" Ai said causing Lucien's heart to ache.

"That's good then, he will help you with your heat" Lucien said with a gloomy face, Ai noticed this and said something to cheer him up.

"Even if I'm married I'll still visit you, so don't worry" Ai said and gave him a bright smile.

(✪㉨✪)

"M/n, tomorrow night, can I mark you?" Zephyr said, they're currently about to sleep but they can't.

"Oh right it will be illegal to a married couple that aren't marked" M/n said and agreed anyways.

"Aren't you mad?" Zephyr asked M/n.

"About what?"

"About everyhing, it's all going too fast"

"It is going too fast, but we're talking about money here" M/n said and looked away from Zephyr.